Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 10:52 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
No girl should be giving birth at 10.
While I agree with you in premise, I have to also acknowledge that culturally (in some countries), it is not that uncommon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 12:42 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,305,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Just a point of semantics. A pedophile is someone attracted to prepubescent children. This 10 year old clearly isn't prepubescent, so wouldn't the father (regardless of his age) technically not be a pedophile?
Good point. You're correct. Since she became pregnant she can not be prepubescent. It still boggles the mind though. I never thought of 4th graders and 5th graders using tampons and things like that because they were already going through puberty. Did that happen 20 years ago or is that something new because of environment and diet changes?

Old 11-03-2010, 12:48 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...ame-spain.html Here's a link to what I originally posted. Like undesireable Illegal Aliens that come to the US for freebies and benefits. This Gypsy came to Spain for its giveaways. Check out the pic of the disgusting,proud Grandma who was once a 12 year old mother herself !!! She stood to get about what would be $3500. in US dollars (in Spanish currency). This is a magnet for undesireables in the USA also free welfare,Medical and other programs.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:51 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,318,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
Report: 10-year-old gives birth in southern Spain - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101102/ap_on_he_me/eu_spain_child_mother_1 - broken link)

"Micaela Navarro, the Andalusia region's social affairs minister, says authorities are evaluating whether to let the mother and her family retain custody of the baby, born last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera"

I'm glad the mother is all right but the article didn't mention the condition of the baby. How dare government officials decide whether the mother and her family can keep the baby or not. What right does the government have to take the child away from her family?
Yeah! Just because the 10 year old was likely sexually molested and is below the age of consent doesn't mean authorities should be concerned about her welfare! Oh wait...

Old 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,305,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
//www.city-data.com/forum/illeg...ame-spain.html Here's a link to what I originally posted. Like undesireable Illegal Aliens that come to the US for freebies and benefits. This Gypsy came to Spain for its giveaways. Check out the pic of the disgusting,proud Grandma who was once a 12 year old mother herself !!! She stood to get about what would be $3500. in US dollars (in Spanish currency). This is a magnet for undesireables in the USA also free welfare,Medical and other programs.
Makes sense. However, just like the Mexiacan that do it here., I don't blame the girl and her family. I blame the country whose policies offer the incentive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
Yeah! Just because the 10 year old was likely sexually molested and is below the age of consent doesn't mean authorities should be concerned about her welfare! Oh wait...
Another guy coming late to the party and didn't read the articles.
No molestation.
Father is also a minor.
Seems this sort of thing is common among Romanian gypsies.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:15 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
It's a cultural thing. If you read my earlier post her mom (the Grandmother) gave birth at 12. Nomadic,backwards Gypsies have been causing problems in Italy, France ( Sarkozy is deporting them), Spain and the rest of Europe because thay adhere to backwards and a medieval mindset.

They're pouring out of Romania into neighboring Countries for Work,Welfare and freebies,just like Illegal Alien Mexicans do here.

And instead of assimmilating they're adhering to their backwards culture as my previous link showed.
This girl's parents are proud of her and see nothing wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies