Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 07:20 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
if you could make a coherent statement rather than your usual knee-jerk allegations of 'racism', maybe i'd have something to argue against.

Well Said!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 07:22 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
LOL! Probably means the leftist strategy of race-based politics will crash and burn.
Don't I wish! But sadly, that is all they have to stand on so I am sure they will keep going with their same, pathetic, theme.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,773,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Don't I wish! But sadly, that is all they have to stand on so I am sure they will keep going with their same, pathetic, theme.

Let em!

Minorities, contrary to what Liberals believe, are not stupid. They will realize that a philosophy of controlling your own destiny and pursuing your own prosperity is preferrable to victimization and condescension.

It has already begun.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:06 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
And not a one of them would have even been considered if Obama does not win in 2008. You would have no M. Steele as head of the rnc and none of these people either. Also no tea party. All the other things would be the same or worse but the tea party only came out because of deep racism. Cubans by the way are racist toward blacks. I have personnlay talked to cubans from florida and they said,"only time I see black people is on the news for a crime", so mister rubio doesnt impress me. Wait until he has to work with the boys from carolina. He has a surprise waiting for him. Enjoy the next two years tea party by 2012 you will have long been exposed for the racist you are.
True, agree.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:53 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
And not a one of them would have even been considered if Obama does not win in 2008. You would have no M. Steele as head of the rnc and none of these people either. Also no tea party. All the other things would be the same or worse but the tea party only came out because of deep racism. Cubans by the way are racist toward blacks. I have personnlay talked to cubans from florida and they said,"only time I see black people is on the news for a crime", so mister rubio doesnt impress me. Wait until he has to work with the boys from carolina. He has a surprise waiting for him. Enjoy the next two years tea party by 2012 you will have long been exposed for the racist you are.
Precisely. And I also love how the election of Nikki Haley is constantly heralded as an indication of some sort of "new wave" of racial progressivism in the Deep South. She's about as "ethnic" as Obama is blond.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:54 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,304,160 times
Republicans have always been the party that welcomes minorities. We just don't EXPLOIT them for votes and pander to positions that are, supposedly, supported by a particular minority group.
Democrats expect all minorities to behave like victims and demand government solve their problems. Any minority that does not behave that way is vilified and called race-traitors and worse. From the time of slavery until now Democrats have used minorities- first for physical labor and then for their votes. Divide and conquer is the ideology of Democrat politics. Whether it is race or class that is all they know how to do. It is utterly destructive both to our country and to the minorities they claim to champion.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:59 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Precisely. And I also love how the election of Nikki Haley is constantly heralded as an indication of some sort of "new wave" of racial progressivism in the Deep South. She's about as "ethnic" as Obama is blond.
how is nikki haley not 'ethnic'?

Old 11-03-2010, 03:06 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,032,932 times
Quote:
Because she is not a Democrat.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:13 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,001 times
I do think Obama's election will have a positive influence on minority service to government. However, he was so adored and praised that it will be hard for anyone, including himself, to live up to expectations.

Old 11-03-2010, 03:18 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
Quote:

Nimrata Randhawa (aka "Nikki Haley") doesn't look any different from the "face of the Old South," save for gender. But hey, wish her the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies