Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 02:14 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,009,296 times

Advertisements

This link provided has been g-rated so the mods. can breathe a bit.

You need to change the ** to the appropriate letters in order to get to the site.

It's worth it.

http://whatthef**khasobamadonesofar.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2010, 02:39 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times

Should be a STICKY. Easy to operate, too!

Old 11-04-2010, 02:43 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
The truth is so easy to overlook, it's it.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:50 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,520,819 times
THANK GOD FOR OBAMA

1. He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - Driving a stake thru the heart of Hillary’s Presidential aspirations - something that no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!

2. He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - No more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom are safer tonight!

3. He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
Dennis Moore had never lost a race - quit.
Evan Bayh had never lost a race - quit.
Byron Dorgan had never lost a race - quit.
Nancy Polosi - soon to be GONE.

These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone. In December of 2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party.

Obama put a stop to all of this gave the House, and almost the Senate, back to the Republicans.

4. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every Generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well. Liberals tax, borrow and spend.

5. Liberals won’t bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals aren’t happy till they are running YOUR life.

He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans. Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America !

6. His amazing leadership has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a “stimulus” to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends and strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the Greatness and Wisdom of the American people was flat wrong.

8. When the American People woke up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama woke up these Great Americans!

Again, I want to say,“Thank You Barack Obama!”

This is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:21 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
THANK GOD FOR OBAMA

1. He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - Driving a stake thru the heart of Hillary’s Presidential aspirations - something that no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!

2. He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - No more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and Freedom are safer tonight!

3. He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
Dennis Moore had never lost a race - quit.
Evan Bayh had never lost a race - quit.
Byron Dorgan had never lost a race - quit.
Nancy Polosi - soon to be GONE.

These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone. In December of 2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party.

Obama put a stop to all of this gave the House, and almost the Senate, back to the Republicans.

4. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every Generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well. Liberals tax, borrow and spend.

5. Liberals won’t bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals aren’t happy till they are running YOUR life.

He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans. Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America !

6. His amazing leadership has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a “stimulus” to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends and strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the Greatness and Wisdom of the American people was flat wrong.

8. When the American People woke up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama woke up these Great Americans!

Again, I want to say,“Thank You Barack Obama!”

This is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!
Very well said!!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:22 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The truth is so easy to overlook, it's it.
yep, its so easy to overlook the disasterious policies and pretend that some 10 year old created a website so it must be true!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Should be a STICKY. Easy to operate, too!
Agreed, should be a sticky till the end of time, to remind people what an incompetent fool we ended up with..

Old 11-04-2010, 03:23 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,056,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Agreed, should be a sticky till the end of time, to remind people what an incompetent fool we ended up with..
You mean like Dubbya?

Old 11-04-2010, 03:33 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,009,296 times
Oh, Mouser. Perhaps you should start your own website?

Oh right, sorry this link is already taken.

http://whatthe****hasobamadonesofar.com

Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,520,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Oh, Mouser. Perhaps you should start your own website?

Oh right, sorry this link is already taken.

His Character and his Policies have dictated his fate
not even the 'MISGUIDED' liberals like being lied to

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:50 PM

43 posts, read 32,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post

4/ He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every Generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well. Liberals tax, borrow and spend.
George W Bush increased spending and decreased taxes.

No seriously, that's what he did. Its not a joke.

And gross overspending traces its roots to Ronald Reagan. btw.

Quote:
America was attacked under the watch of George W. Bush. He presided over the worst terror attack in the history of the United States of Ameria.

And then he used public sympathy as impetus to stomp all over our personal freedoms, attacking 2 sovereign nations and put us in 2 wars that are still not over yet.

Oh, and Iraq was a lie concocted to take out Saddam. Thousands of innocent American Soldiers lost their lives.

And one day George W Bush and his cronies will have to answer for that. Imagine if a Democrat did all that-a GOP led congress would have been all over him like white on rice.

Speaking of which...

Quote:
He has brought more[ANGRY WHITE] Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative[ANGRY WHITE] movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving[ ANGRY WHITE]Americans. Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back[ANGRY WHITE] America !
I made the necessary corrections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies