Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2010, 06:18 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,982,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Man hating thread?
Where did that come from?
You seriously need to look at your life and your attitudes....I am deducing from the fact that you are going out on a Friday evening that you are single.
In that case, just remember.....dont be silly, wrap your willy!

Can't rep you again............you cracked me up!

Old 12-03-2010, 06:20 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,307,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
How did they afford to get in that position? How about their dear boyfriend who helped them get there. Come now 150.00 each?????
Admit it that is a lame excuse.
sex is 100% free

the outcomes of sex? not so much

homeless people w/o two pennies to rub together can have sex and be in need of an abortion later on. hell, some may prefer that they do then go on food stamps, get Section 8, free health care, and all the other "free" stuff folks on this forum whine about in anti-welfare threads

Old 12-03-2010, 06:27 PM

8,857 posts, read 5,333,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Have you never heard of Malthus?
If I recall, most of his predictions never came to pass.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:29 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,307,769 times
OOH, a bit off topic, but a fun topic for those willing to wrap their minds around it (love Wiki in times like this!). go read about Kaguya, a possible result of mammalian parthenogenesis. basically, a fatherless mouse. ZERO male sperm involved. most thought only egg bearing animals like fish and lizards could truly reproduce via this method, but this mouse could be a sign that humans could possibly do it. apparently scientists have long looked into this. time will tell if more cases like this occur

Kaguya (mouse) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Access : Birth of parthenogenetic mice that can develop to adulthood : Nature (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v428/n6985/full/nature02402.html - broken link)

"Dads, in the mammalian branch of the animal kingdom, are often out of the loop when it comes to producing progeny. After that initial contribution of sperm, they are excluded from pregnancy and are all but superfluous even after birth, when nurturing falls to Mom. Now Japanese scientists have streamlined reproduction even further—they have eliminated fathers entirely. "

The End of Males? Mouse Made to Reproduce Without Sperm

really, why do men attempt to have so much power over women's reproductive system? misplaced sense of dominance in a territory they can never hope to dominate

time to leave this thread and go off to read some articles about the mouse before hitting the karaoke club maybe I'll pick a Melissa Etheridge song since I'm sure wjtwet thinks that, since I'm apparently a "man hater" I must be an angry lesbian

Last edited by eevee; 12-03-2010 at 06:41 PM..

Old 12-03-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
so that mean up to around 15 or 16 when they Can live on their own
No, these days it means when they are 26, and can purchase their own healthcare.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

One job for every five people, children being thrown out of their homes, parents that can't feed their children..........
We need more people that this country cannot support. We need more people without jobs. We need more homeless people. Living a life of despair and poverty is "a special gift from god".
Why not just kill them?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:06 PM

15,701 posts, read 16,982,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Why not just kill them?

Ummmm........because they are already born?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:16 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,887,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
again w/ your silly assumptions. I LOVE men. Especially intelligent, progressive men who can hold up in a debate. or looks like Gabriel Aubry (hope to have both!). you seem to despise women to force them through something so painful and life altering. your ideas are akin to slavery. got your chains ready to keep a woman from aborting

don't forget you "Save the Pinworms" T-shirt. why not support all parasites in lieu of their hosts? I guess your world, they are more important than the living, breathing, thinking, feeling, working, loving human being risking her life to make it viable. if nature thought like this, life would be in trouble b/c nonviable organisms are a complete waste of resources

I'll stay here and, like I will for the rest of my life since I'm female, continue to fight for the rights over my uterus. in the long run, it's me, as a living, breathing, viable human, not a zygote, embryo, or fetus that going to survive in this world and contribute to it.
Right there with you, I ADORE men such as you describe....wish I could rep you again for this post!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Ummmm........because they are already born?
So? Aren't you concerned with all the homeless, unemployed, starving (fill in the blank with whatever horrific circumstance blows your dress up)? Don't you want to stop suffering?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:18 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,549,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Why not just kill them?
Good idea. Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies