Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2010, 07:18 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post

time to leave this thread and go off to read some articles about the mouse before hitting the karaoke club maybe I'll pick a Melissa Etheridge song since I'm sure wjtwet thinks that, since I'm apparently a "man hater" I must be an angry lesbian
Have a great evening, and sing some KD Lang for me!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Good idea. Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes?
Why would I do that? I'm not the one advocating solving problems by killing people. That's what pro-aborts do.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:22 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Why would I do that? I'm not the one advocating solving problems by killing people. That's what pro-aborts do.
You're the one who suggested it. Now go do it. Stick to your words. Or will you (like all the other "pro lifers") wimp out? Talk the talk but never walk the walk.

Difference is that you will go to jail when you kill people whereas a woman who has an abortion will NOT because it is NOT a person.

Get it now? Or does it need to be broken down some more?

Good. I know it is hard for "pro lifers" but eventually they will understand how it works too.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
You're the one who suggested it. Now go do it. Stick to your words. Or will you (like all the other "pro lifers") wimp out? Talk the talk but never walk the walk.

Difference is that you will go to jail when you kill people whereas a woman who has an abortion will NOT because it is NOT a person.

Get it now? Or does it need to be broken down some more?

Good. I know it is hard for "pro lifers" but eventually they will understand how it works too.
Killing is suggested on a routine basis by pro-aborts all the time. However, they want the unborn (folks other than them) to do the dying. Your response is to be expected.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:32 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
again w/ your silly assumptions. I LOVE men. Especially intelligent, progressive men who can hold up in a debate. or looks like Gabriel Aubry (hope to have both!). you seem to despise women to force them through something so painful and life altering. your ideas are akin to slavery. got your chains ready to keep a woman from aborting

don't forget you "Save the Pinworms" T-shirt. why not support all parasites in lieu of their hosts? I guess your world, they are more important than the living, breathing, thinking, feeling, working, loving human being risking her life to make it viable. if nature thought like this, life would be in trouble b/c nonviable organisms are a complete waste of resources

I'll stay here and, like I will for the rest of my life since I'm female, continue to fight for the rights over my uterus. in the long run, it's me, as a living, breathing, viable human, not a zygote, embryo, or fetus that going to survive in this world and contribute to it.
Good thing your mother didn't consider you a parasite but instead felt you had the right to a full gestation and to be born alive.

How can you even equate the in utero human baby with a pin worm? That is not only intellectually dishonest but mentally deranged!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Killing is suggested on a routine basis by pro-aborts all the time. However, they want the unborn (folks other than them) to do the dying. Your response is to be expected.
Nope. I don't suggest killing. I have never killed anyone in my life. I don't want anyone to be dying. I had a friend who wanted an abortion. Guess who talked her out of it? BUT if she had decided to go with it, I'd support her. No doubt.

But I do not agree with government telling a woman what to do when it is in her body.

Sucks that the law is MY favor, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Good thing your mother didn't consider you a parasite but instead felt you had the right to a full gestation and to be born alive.

How can you even equate the in utero human baby with a pin worm? That is not only intellectually dishonest but mentally deranged!
It is true. A fetus is a parasite.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:

Sucks that the law is MY favor, eh?
Yep, but fortunately we aren't required to make it easy.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Yep, but fortunately we aren't required to make it easy.
Yeah....aint it great that people can make asses out of themselves, and then hide behind laws?
Thats what makes this such a great country.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Yeah....aint it great that people can make asses out of themselves, and then hide behind laws?
Thats what makes this such a great country.
Sounds just like the Republicans.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Sounds just like the Republicans.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies