Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
you are the most honest one here you wish to abort them until they can speak

Wow, I've never seen anyone try THAT.

"Kid won't talk? Keep aborting them until they do."

Seriously, which is it? Until they can take care of themselves, or until they can talk?

If you're 82, and you can no longer protect your own life, you don't deserve it. Only those who can protect their life deserve to have it.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Your conclusion much like your belief that a woman can get pregnant without a mans sperm is wrong.
My concern is for the life being killed. you completely blow of that life you do not care that your killing others. I very much do not want to control a womans body, i do want to protect life . The pro abortionist like you can stick your heads in the ground and pretend your not killing that how you can live with what you do.
There are woman pro life so are they trying to control womans bodies too
I don't think anyone has said that. What they ARE saying, that once he donates, his involvement is OVER. He doesn't have any consequences to deal with. He could impregnate 50 women, and just go right on with his life like nothing happened, not even knowing he had all these kids.

See, it makes it a little hard to run to the father of the child for approval, as you suggest, when he gave you a false name and left the state.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
$300.00? Then let the woman or her man put it on their credit card.
How much does an evening out, wining and dining cost? They had the money for that.
say 360.00 with interest. 1 dollar a day for a year.
by 9 months? call it 40 cents a day with change saved up for the next time.
No...that's what they did because they DIDN'T have the money to go out.

By the way, what world do YOU live in where everyone has instant credit? I don't have it, and I'm 40 years old.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Good thing your mother didn't consider you a parasite but instead felt you had the right to a full gestation and to be born alive.

How can you even equate the in utero human baby with a pin worm? That is not only intellectually dishonest but mentally deranged!
It isn't hard. There's no value in a child, no return on investment.

What am *I* going to get out of it? Maybe if I could sell it for more than it cost to get in the first place, I'd come out ahead, otherwise, it's going to cost me more than I'm willing to pay.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:03 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
The truth is, people just can't stay away from creations like Twitter. If they think they have something to say--which, of course, they rarely do--then it makes them feel important to put it out there on the internet. Women tweeting about their abortions is hardly the real problem. The real problem is tweeting in the first place.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:00 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Originally Posted by wjtwet
Your conclusion much like your belief that a woman can get pregnant without a mans sperm is wrong.
My concern is for the life being killed. you completely blow of that life you do not care that your killing others. I very much do not want to control a womans body, i do want to protect life . The pro abortionist like you can stick your heads in the ground and pretend your not killing that how you can live with what you do.
There are woman pro life so are they trying to control womans bodies too

if you make abortion illegal the next step IS control of a woman's body. how isn't it control if you give her no choice but to carry to term a pregnancy she does not wish to?

you want pro choice to say kill or murder, we will. makes no difference. these words are only used to try to make women for guilty for their personal choice. pro choice is choice left to the woman be it birth, adoption or abortion.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:05 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,943,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
It isn't hard. There's no value in a child, no return on investment.

What am *I* going to get out of it? Maybe if I could sell it for more than it cost to get in the first place, I'd come out ahead, otherwise, it's going to cost me more than I'm willing to pay.
by your response i can tell you dont even value yourself as you were once a child duh so i guess you have no value. but you know i almost felt sorry for you in another board cause you were getting ganged up on -but now i can see why. btw its illegal to sell a child. please go get yourself fixed you dont need to reproduce ever

Old 12-04-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
by your response i can tell you dont even value yourself as you were once a child duh so i guess you have no value. but you know i almost felt sorry for you in another board cause you were getting ganged up on -but now i can see why. btw its illegal to sell a child. please go get yourself fixed you dont need to reproduce ever
I wasn't of value until I was able to work to earn my living. Now I can. If, some time in the future, I can no longer do that, then my life has no value anymore, and I need to do the honorable thing.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:39 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I wasn't of value until I was able to work to earn my living. Now I can. If, some time in the future, I can no longer do that, then my life has no value anymore, and I need to do the honorable thing.
Are we living in a world where monitory value is the only thing that matters? Have you ever considered the emotional value a child brings to a family in most cases, for starters. I think, of all the crap I have read on this thread yours has to be the most outrageous~~!!!

Old 12-06-2010, 09:16 AM

I'm not claiming any monetary value. I'm claiming that I don't have to have others take care of me. When that happens, then I won't be of value.

You're either a drain on resources, or you earn them.

I'm not particularly interested in emotions, they're not very pragmatic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies