Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 01:22 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"We" = people here at this website, City-Data, who keep doggedly referring you to MM to help you see where and how you've been misled. I know that people try to laugh away Mediamatters here and can only imagine what it's like at places like freerepublic and the Hannity forums, where there aren't any people like us to burst their bubbles.
media matters has been proven time and time again to not only take statements out of context and twist and lie about what was said, but also to be factually incorrect.

Tell me, are they still reporting that Clinton has surpluses over there at mm, or have one of your buddies finally got that one right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 01:32 PM

379 posts, read 211,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
That link you posted is enjoyable with all the opinions. In reading through the first page, I see very few facts.....simply a good deal of opinions and stating that Beck lies. Where are the factual links to refute what Beck says with 100% true facts?
You deny that Beck has stated he was suicidal?

Old 11-09-2010, 01:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
I've watched a couple of Beck's shows. It was hard, really hard, but I did it. His style is annoying.

Here's a Beck lie from the Beck Lies site. Now how could someone ALWAYS have believed and continue to believe that tomorrow is going to be better than it is today, and still admit to having wanted to commit suicide? Huh? How does that work? LOL Now at least the Beck Lies link is up ...........

Beck: I have always believed that, I have always wanted to believe that: that tomorrow is going to be better than it is today. Not so. In 1986 the only reasons that you didn’t commit suicide was that, in your own words, you were “too much of a coward” and “too stupid”. Your empire is based on fear, the belief that tomorrow is going to be worse than today. Making $32 million a year, hey, that’s not a bad gig, even if it is based on a bull**** scary lie.

http://glennbeckreport.com/glenn-beck-lies/

I love that site you linked. The fool made himself out to be what he wanted you to believe about Beck in one of the first three things he had to say. He said that Beck loved Wilson since Wilson isn't here to defend himself. Well, duh. It seems to me that Beck is not in attendance at the twitter site you love so much to defend himself.

I wonder how anybody could be taken in by the crap I read there. Well, anybody but you, that is.

Have any of the people that Beck called progressives who are alive gone to the courts to even things out. Van Jones, all the members of the Apollo Alliance, Obama, and so on through the Czar group. When will they be doing this to even things out and get him off the air? They know he is telling truth and sure as hell don't want to get him in court exposing them as he has done.

Are you having a ball here? I am.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:42 PM

Maybe people find Glenn Beck and his style personally annoyinng. If that's the case, then why don't you just summarize his message for everybody so that critical information is available for those who just don't like Glenn Beck personally and find his style annoying?

I'm thinking that you guys can't summarize what Beck is saying because it's so convoluted, OR if you were to summarize it, you might realize just how absurd it sounds.

So, guy, what is the "puppet master" up to? Huh? Can you, are you actually capable of coming back here and summarizing Beck's show from today?

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 11-09-2010 at 01:55 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 11-09-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I love that site you linked. The fool made himself out to be what he wanted you to believe about Beck in one of the first three things he had to say. He said that Beck loved Wilson since Wilson isn't here to defend himself. Well, duh. It seems to me that Beck is not in attendance at the twitter site you love so much to defend himself.

I wonder how anybody could be taken in by the crap I read there. Well, anybody but you, that is.

Have any of the people that Beck called progressives who are alive gone to the courts to even things out. Van Jones, all the members of the Apollo Alliance, Obama, and so on through the Czar group. When will they be doing this to even things out and get him off the air? They know he is telling truth and sure as hell don't want to get him in court exposing them as he has done.

Are you having a ball here? I am.
Do you deny that Beck admits to having been suicidal? LOL

Old 11-09-2010, 01:46 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
WE constantly? You speak as if YOU are part of Mediamatters...

That would explain so very much.. Yes, Ive heard of media matters.. the laughing stock of the internet.
I can't rep you, but

So many of them do sound that way while admitting that they don't really know what he said other than what they got from the spin of MM.

Old 11-09-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I can't rep you, but

So many of them do sound that way while admitting that they don't really know what he said other than what they got from the spin of MM.
Hmmm, so Beck graduated from high school, and then later took a theology course at Yale (dropped out by the way) and that's the extent of his post-secondary education? Impressive.

Old 11-09-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
WE constantly? You speak as if YOU are part of Mediamatters...

That would explain so very much.. Yes, Ive heard of media matters.. the laughing stock of the internet.
That's interesting. Any links to media matters being the "laughing stock of the internet"?

Old 11-09-2010, 02:05 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,846,493 times
The Donald must watch Beck. Just heard him say, bread will be $20 a loaf soon!!!

Old 11-09-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The Donald must watch Beck. Just heard him say, bread will be $20 a loaf soon!!!
Well, there ya go. Sounds like a prediction to me. Wonder if Beck is aware that Sarah got pounded for her inaccurate take on the increase in food prices at the grocery store?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies