Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2010, 04:02 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
<snip>There are a lot of people, there are a lot of connections, there is a lot of money. And in all the connect the dot schemes, the same old dots connect every time.
Bu but that's just parroting Beck no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 04:02 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
And Beck has offered Soros a FULL HOUR. He could come on Beck's own show and refute anything he chooses. In fact, he couldve refuted anything many times by now. HE HASNT. And he has ignored invitations to appear on the show.

He has had his opportunities to "clear up" any mis-conceptions about himself. He still has opportunities. But he wont ablige because what is there to refute or "clear up"? He cant do so because his own words and his past do him in.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
And Beck has offered Soros a FULL HOUR. He could come on Beck's own show and refute anything he chooses. In fact, he couldve refuted anything many times by now. HE HASNT. And he has ignored invitations to appear on the show.

He has had his opportunities to "clear up" any mis-conceptions about himself. He still has opportunities. But he wont ablige because what is there to refute or "clear up"? He cant do so because his own words and his past do him in.
Why should Soros waste his time appearing on a TV show with a clown?

Old 11-09-2010, 04:10 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Why should Soros waste his time appearing on a TV show with a clown?
Ok fine. Then why did he meet with the head of Fox to discuss Beck and Beck being a "danger" to Soro's business? Then why are Soros funded org's trying their best to get Beck off the air?

If Beck is such a "danger" and Beck is so wrong, you'd think he'd want to "clear things up". He could do it on any forum. Id love to see him try to refute his own past actions, beliefs, and words. He cant do it Meson. Why is that hard for you to understand.

Question for you Meson: Do you agree with Soros that the United States stands in the way of a global government? Do you believe as Soros believes in a global government? If so, you are fine with the downfall of the dollar and the US to achieve a global government? And finally, are you okay with the money Soros has made from the collapse of other nation's currencies?

If you can do anything other than insults, I hope you will answer my questions.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:12 PM

17,418 posts, read 14,642,907 times
That's actually a great question for those who bash Beck ...

What are your thoughts on a one world government?

Old 11-09-2010, 04:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Pretty neat how Soros has been involved in the monetary collapse of more than one nation, and just recently after the Democrats took control of congress, this nation has followed step by step of those other nations he collapsed. Right now they are monetizing the debt. Gold is skyrocketing and food prices are on a steady rise.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Ok fine. Then why did he meet with the head of Fox to discuss Beck and Beck being a "danger" to Soro's business? Then why are Soros funded org's trying their best to get Beck off the air?

If Beck is such a "danger" and Beck is so wrong, you'd think he'd want to "clear things up". He could do it on any forum. Id love to see him try to refute his own past actions, beliefs, and words. He cant do it Meson. Why is that hard for you to understand.

Question for you Meson: Do you agree with Soros that the United States stands in the way of a global government? Do you believe as Soros believes in a global government? If so, you are fine with the downfall of the dollar and the US to achieve a global government? And finally, are you okay with the money Soros has made from the collapse of other nation's currencies?

If you can do anything other than insults, I hope you will answer my questions.
You've been listening to the likes of Beck, Alex Jones etc far too long...

Old 11-09-2010, 04:17 PM

17,418 posts, read 14,642,907 times
meson ... I truly would like to know what you think about a one world government?

Yay or nay?

ETA: or floridabob or anyone else who's a Beck naysayer

Old 11-09-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
meson ... I truly would like to know what you think about a one world government?

Yay or nay?

ETA: or floridabob or anyone else who's a Beck naysayer
It's a right wingnut conspiracy theory.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:25 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Question for you, Bob: Let's say capitalism is as you and Soros believe, a threat and danger to the world. Do you believe our downfall and transformation leading to a global government is the answer?
How did Soros get all of his billions? Why has he made so much money off the downfall of other countries/currencies?
Neither I nor Soros, are against Capitalism. I am in business and make a comfortable living at it. Soros spent many, many years taking advantage of the inherent greed of Capitalists, that were not restrained by regulation and oversight. He made a great deal on money doing that and I don't suspect he feels bad about being so Capitalistic. I don't know what you mean by our downfall, but I am well aware, have been for some time, that our Economic position in the World is changing. Whether we like it or not, we are not nearly a dominating as we once were. You or I may not like it, but we sure as hell, can't deny it. We will never get back to that position, certainly not by putting big tariff barriers to trade. We will have to learn to compete in Global markets, where there are many more players, some better at certain things than we. In a sense, we are victims of our own Economic success. We taught the World, now we have to live in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies