Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 08:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
No, no, no!

Glen Beck = Jerry Springer, only much dumber.

No, no, no!

Glen Beck = The Gong Show, only not as informative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2010, 08:15 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
And some folks will believe anything that the Spooky Dude funded MM tells them about Beck after not having seen the show. You people are laughable and Spooky Dude needs you around to protect him and what he wants to do.

I am like Beck keeps saying he is. I hope to hell he is wrong about all these things he keeps telling us but fear that he isn't. What is it that we are afraid will turn out to be true? Has MM told you any of that? I keep seeing people say things that he didn't say when I listened to him.
"Ooooo, Nooooo, Mr Bill!".

Old 11-09-2010, 08:16 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Heh, pee myself laughing.

Generally gleefully pointing out people will need armor for the political violence seems like something I would see from Al-Qaeda. Hasn't he been preaching that we should fight the enemies of America and Democrazy (yes, democrazy)?

He only has one benefit, when people talk about him I know who to avoid like the plague. Since all they will do all night is vomit his talking points, long proven false, over everyone around them instead of actually thinking about a subject.
Long proven false? Yep, by the folks at MM that are in existence for one reason and one reason, alone. Destruction of Fox News which both Obama and Soros believe in.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:16 AM

379 posts, read 211,530 times
Quote:
Beck will be in special of body armor after today since he says he will expose the string puller, Spooky Dude, and both the Dude and Obama will probably put out contracts on him for that kind of behavior.
"contracts"?

What are you talking about? Has the world gone competely nuts?

Old 11-09-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Glenn Beck is always on fire. As the saying goes "liar, liar pants on fire!"
Did Beck tell a lie? What day was that? I sure hope some of his stuff is not true, just as he keeps saying, but what if it is? Not knowing what he actually said any nearer than the twisted words from MM and actually knowing what he said is so far from the same things, but hang in there and someday maybe MM will come after you.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
As one who doesn't watch Beck it seems that you don't know much about the ages of his viewers. It is interesting to see you MM worshipers talk their line when you know so little about what is really going on there.
I don't have to be run over by a truck, or to have cancer, to know that both are bad. Don't have to watch Beck to know that he is just an entertainer with a captive audience of people who love to be afraid and love drama.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The usual Commies are already out in full force. They are following their marching orders from Soros.
I was just thinking the same thing you said. I wonder if that is the very reason they always show up on the Beck threads with all their MM motivated crap. I sure do wonder . . . . . . .

Old 11-09-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
I was just thinking the same thing you said. I wonder if that is the very reason they always show up on the Beck threads with all their MM motivated crap. I sure do wonder . . . . . . .
Beck threads are so much fun! that could be why people show up in these places.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
I don't have to be run over by a truck, or to have cancer, to know that both are bad. Don't have to watch Beck to know that he is just an entertainer with a captive audience of people who love to be afraid and love drama.
As a loyal reader of MM you sure don't have to watch Beck to see the left handed twist they apply to his words.

I say that because I do what Beck says to do. I listen to him and then check out the way MM says he said them and there is a world of difference, which you will never know since you take their word for it.

Yep, you are a very loyal reader of MM and just admitted it by saying you don't have to watch him to know what he says.

Old 11-09-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Did Beck tell a lie? What day was that? I sure hope some of his stuff is not true, just as he keeps saying, but what if it is? Not knowing what he actually said any nearer than the twisted words from MM and actually knowing what he said is so far from the same things, but hang in there and someday maybe MM will come after you.
you do know that people can mislead by omitting "stuff" ......don't you? lol ....btw, what schools did Beck attend and did he graduate from any of them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies