Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 08:22 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,298,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
But nothing in comparision of the circular firing squad the Republican Party is going to have for the next two years in Congress and during the presidential primary season.

Give me a break.

The GOP is FULL of smart, talented, young up and coming superstars.

The Dems have ZERO rising stars in the entire party because people like Nancy of course has held them down and out so they could control the power.

And the dem party shows its weakness because of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2010, 09:30 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,921,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
But nothing in comparision of the circular firing squad the Republican Party is going to have for the next two years in Congress and during the presidential primary season.
In case you haven't noticed, the firing squad is lining up right now....on the democrats, as the moderates and sane dems try to figure out how to avoid toxic nancy staying in the leadership position.

Old 11-13-2010, 02:21 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,432,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Give me a break.

The GOP is FULL of smart, talented, young up and coming superstars.

The Dems have ZERO rising stars in the entire party because people like Nancy of course has held them down and out so they could control the power.

And the dem party shows its weakness because of this.
Most intelligent People cannot deny that this Dem party, is showing signs of weakness, and does not show signs of getting stronger.

I agree with you, the GOP LINE UP is full of very talented smart rising young stars.

Enough of Nancy, can she go already, i mean leave, i have seen that face enough! Some Dems are acting as they have egg on their face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies