Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:05 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,597,566 times

Advertisements

What is the GOP going to do, just destroy Healthcare Reform Act, and that's it?

GOP wants to spend taxpayers money on endless efforts at repeal against Healthcare Reform Act (law which the majority of the public wants, and even wants more of)?

What is the Republican healthcare reform plan, what Congressman Alan Grayson said, to get sick and die?

Old 11-11-2010, 09:09 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
I should hope they'll push for more HSAs where people invest their money in savings accounts for health care needs and wants. And decreased immigration and outsourcing of our jobs so that more Americans can work again and more businesses can compete for labor by offering better benefits.

Healthcare of course has to be paid by someone - nurses and doctors and others don't work for nothing. The taxpayers can't take being gouged over and over, taxes have to stop.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I should hope they'll push for more HSAs where people invest their money in savings accounts for health care needs and wants. And decreased immigration and outsourcing of our jobs so that more Americans can work again and more businesses can compete for labor by offering better benefits.

Healthcare of course has to be paid by someone - nurses and doctors and others don't work for nothing. The taxpayers can't take being gouged over and over, taxes have to stop.
Corporate insurance , now THATs' gouging consumers, by the middlemen.
Corporate insurance CEOs , executives and shareholders are far richer than nurses and doctors.
My Medicare Tax is nothing compared to what I pay in out of pocket expenses due to my corporate insurance costs.

Repeal of a LAW duly passed by our elected Congress is not gouging taxpayers?

Old 11-11-2010, 09:15 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,485,182 times
Quote:
Originally posted by apiesmom

GOP wants to spend taxpayers money on endless efforts at repeal against Healthcare Reform Act (law which the majority of the public wants, and even wants more of)?

What is the Republican healthcare reform plan, what Congressman Alan Grayson said, to get sick and die?
Probably. Republican polticians don't care about average Americans--let alone their health care. Or else they would have tried to solve this problem earlier.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:15 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,060,763 times
Pretty much. The sad part is watching people rant in favor it, when they will have the most to lose from it.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:16 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,620,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post

why must the answer be government? What did people do 100 years ago?

19,890 posts, read 18,762,921 times
Quote:

It took all of 3 seconds to find this.

http://rules-republicans.house.gov/M...tive3962_9.pdf

Quote:
Corporate insurance , now THATs' gouging consumers, by the middlemen.
Corporate insurance CEOs , executives and shareholders are far richer than nurses and doctors.
My Medicare Tax is nothing compared to what I pay in out of pocket expenses due to my corporate insurance costs.

Repeal of a LAW duly passed by our elected Congress is not gouging taxpayers?
Thanks to the new Obama-care, my insurance premiums just took a major hike up. Now I'm paying big time - not for my own health care either.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
why must the answer be government? What did people do 100 years ago?
100 years ago, breast implants, nose jobs, abortions, and bariatric surgery weren't the top sellers.

I've been doing nothing but paying for insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, a free county hospital for just some. Much of my income goes to the health care of others because I haven't see a doctor in many years.

I'm tired of that.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
It took all of 3 seconds to find this.

http://rules-republicans.house.gov/M...tive3962_9.pdf

Will it take 3 seconds to pass?
Or millions maybe even billions of taxpayers money to put into endless efforts to repeal and destroy the HCR Act , the one the people's Congress already duly passed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies