Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 01:22 PM

17,355 posts, read 14,613,136 times

Advertisements

Soros himself admits he has no guilt over what he did ... if it wasn't him, it would've been someone else.

All Beck is repeating is what Soros has said himself.

What's the big deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2010, 01:25 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,302,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Yeah, he was selling out his people in a get rich quick scam. oy vey
OK, what you quoted is pretty much the story I heard. I DO consider that being a colaborator and profiting from the Holocaust. There were 14 year olds in France, Poland, and other countries fighting in the resistance against the Nazis. Soros took the easy way out and sided with the Nazis.
He's scum and I can't think of anything lower than having the gall to call himself a "Holocaust Survivor" when he was nothing but a dirty collaborator.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ros_dosier.pdf

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-11-2010 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Discussion of moderation is prohibited

Old 11-11-2010, 01:38 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
OK, what you quoted is pretty much the story I heard. I DO consider that being a colaborator and profiting from the Holocaust. There were 14 year olds in France, Poland, and other countries fighting in the resistance against the Nazis. Soros took the easy way out and sided with the Nazis.
He's scum and I can't think of anything lower than having the gall to call himself a "Holocaust Survivor" when he was nothing but a dirty collaborator.
Quote:
While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.
This doesn't say that 14 year old George Soros was the one confiscating property, it said he was accompanying his phony grandfather who did.

In any event, I look forward to hearing more of Glenn Beck's history of self hating profiteering Jews who run the media and are trying to destroy America, this should be an interesting watch, no doubt.

I'll also be curious to see Fox news response to this dust up, should also be an amusing watch.

Personally I could care less about George Soros or Glenn Beck but in light of George Soros shorting Fox stocks, making a killing and using those profits to slam Fox, this is better entertainment than the superbowl.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:45 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,302,789 times
Quote:
This doesn't say that 14 year old George Soros was the one confiscating property, it said he was accompanying his phony grandfather who did.
I also heard that a lot of this money ended up in his hands after WW2. If this is not the case, how did Soros start his fortune?

Quote:
In any event, I look forward to hearing more of Glenn Beck's history of self hating profiteering Jews who run the media and are trying to destroy America, this should be an interesting watch, no doubt.

I thought it was Rick Sanchez who said the media was dominated by Jews?

Old 11-11-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
This doesn't say that 14 year old George Soros was the one confiscating property, it said he was accompanying his phony grandfather who did. ....
THats kind of like saying that if two armed robbers do a bank heist but only one pulls the trigger and kills customers, that the other is completely innocent in his role if the heist fails and no money is taken. FAIL.

He was a collaberator and an accomplice whose continued dissociation with his own role and actions today, along with his messianic complex, show alarming psychopathy.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:01 PM

379 posts, read 211,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
THats kind of like saying that if two armed robbers do a bank heist but only one pulls the trigger and kills customers, that the other is completely innocent in his role if the heist fails and no money is taken. FAIL.

He was a collaberator and an accomplice whose continued dissociation with his own role and actions today, along with his messianic complex, show alarming psychopathy.
Not really. He was 14. Not even We execute juveniles anymore in this country. There's a reason. At 14 one's brain is not even fully developed yet, especially the frontal lobes. So, no, Soros, at 14 was not "guilty" of the things you allege. He was a kid, trying to survive. It wasn't his business.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:03 PM

379 posts, read 211,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Yesterday's on-air comments by Beck “made a mockery of their professed understanding,” Greer said in a statement. “In an effort to demonize a political opponent, Beck and Fox News scurrilously attacked George Soros, a prominent Jewish philanthropist and Holocaust survivor. No one who truly understands 'the sensitivity and sacred nature' of the Holocaust would deliberately and grotesquely mis-characterize the experience of a 13 year old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary whose father hid him with a non-Jewish family to keep him alive.”
Glenn Beck's "monstrous" Soros accusations rile Holocaust survivors, Jewish groups | The Jewish Week (http://www.thejewishweek.com/st/glenn_becks_monstrous_soros_accusations_rile_holoc aust_survivors_jewish.html - broken link)

(please also see the comment at the bottom of the page )
In re the comments...........Beck has really hoodwinked his audience by telling them to not believe him but to research and check out what he says! Amazing. He tells them NOT to do something, and then that is EXACTLY what they do. They believe him without doing serious research, and clearly bring no critical thinking skills to the TV with them when they watch his propaganda pieces.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:06 PM

17,355 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
Not really. He was 14. Not even We execute juveniles anymore in this country. There's a reason. At 14 one's brain is not even fully developed yet, especially the frontal lobes. So, no, Soros, at 14 was not "guilty" of the things you allege. He was a kid, trying to survive. It wasn't his business.
To look back at what you did as a teen and not, as a grown adult, have some kind of sense of sorrow, shame or guilt? That's pretty pathetic, if not the markings of a complete sociopath.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
Your opinion. As has been pointed out there were juveniles in his country and across Europe who played roles in fighting the Nazis. Soros did not. I'm not faulting his survival instinct, I fault his adult dissociative disorder looking back and stating if he hadn't been doing it that someone else would have. It would be the same for his justification for crashing the monetary systems of companies and manipulating the foriegn policies of nations with his "not for profit" organizations.

Just because he didn't own the business didn't mean he failed to pay a role. You could make that arguement perhaps with Oskar Schindler and the Jews he saved by actually pulling them off the trains bound for the consentration camps to work in his munitions factory. With Soros, his "Godfather" and employer? Not so much.

Are you willing to acknowledge the difference?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies