Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2010, 11:09 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,942,215 times

Advertisements

Why is there nobody anwhere just screaming "Stop it!, stop it, stop it"? This should be a non-issue at this point. We have way more to worry about and to do than this. The race thing will only be an issue until we are judged by some sort of outside force. Then we can all deliberate on what is important. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it!

Old 11-12-2010, 11:16 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,804,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
... I'm going to pretend you didn't just make this comment.
Figures - for anyone who can claim discrimination against gays is racism, pretending shouldn't be hard.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:21 PM

32 posts, read 43,297 times
I'd like to see some links on this CIA crack conspiracy please.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:25 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,679,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Figures - for anyone who can claim discrimination against gays is racism, pretending shouldn't be hard.

You obviously missed the last 6 pages of the thread but that's besides the point.

Point out where exactly I claim that discrimination against gays is racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava
Everybody with a brain knows that women are discriminated against in the job world. Thanks for broadening our minds on that doozy.

And maybe, just maybe, those "other" white people you speak of actually aren't qualified. I'm talking about minorities who are trying to attain these jobs AT THIS MINUTE who are not getting the jobs for x number of reasons, one of which likely being job discrimination. Does it amaze you that minorities can be looked over for being minorities when gays can and are being fired for being gay in some states? Seriously?

Oh wait that's right, YOU CAN'T.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Chupy View Post
I'd like to see some links on this CIA crack conspiracy please.

Remove the "conspiracy" part of that post and I'll be happy to oblige.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:32 PM

Old 11-12-2010, 11:33 PM

If you merely want a general source about the issue:

Gary Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-12-2010, 11:35 PM

25,024 posts, read 27,809,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
FYI - this person "theunbrainwashed" is white.

He is not a true minority, by the definition we're used to knowing it as. He is a white person born in Puerto Rico.

That is why he is constantly against things I post here that are facts. He is easy to brush them off as "racism", when it is only my reaction to a race with a history of atrocities looking at me as a lesser human.

The governments of PR and Mexico are controlled by the US and they are headed by white people. I want you to tell me if you think what I have posted here seems racist to you. But this is why he calls me a racist.

All us people of color are supposed to accept the past because it is supposedly THE PAST! But if that is the case, why are we still being treated the same way? They claim we're looked at as equals but we who are of color know that it is BS.

If you look at the government, they are all spaniards, german, jewish or other european.

Even more evident is the entertainment industry. Soap operas, movies, variety shows in Mexico? Guy Ecker, Cuno Becker, Sergio Mayer - just to name a few. Germans and jewish.

The REAL Mexicans, the People who are of Aztec and Mayan descent, go to Google Maps Satellite View if you want to see how they live.

So don't let yourself be fooled by people who claim to be Puerto Rican and Mexican. If you're Black and you were born in China, does that make you Chinese?
Oh please "borikua" you know very well that us Puerto Ricans, NONE, of us, are all white or all Native American. We're ALL MIXED. This you should know by now considering you consider yourself a "true" Puerto Rican. FYI, a "true Puerto Rican" is one that has not a single drop of white or black blood inside them and our people were wiped out generations upon generations ago by intermarriage (oh wait, that's considered being diverse, so there goes that race card). No one has EVER said I looked like someone from Spain. Everyone thinks I'm from Venezuela or Colombia so what does that tell you? By the way, most people in Puerto Rico in the 2000 identified themselves as White. Even ones that are brown checked the white box! Take El Paso, TX as well. 77.8% White. But then in parenthesis it says 15% non-Hispanic White. Face it, most of us Hispanics self-identify as White regardless of our racial make-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
Well it's only because you can't get away with that anymore. The world is watching you!

But all you have to do is research online and find that there is a dual education system in place in America.

One that most whites get to go to, that gives them the tools needed to be the boss and the one in the areas populated by people of color, that gives us the tools necessary to be the employee.

So in essence, you're wrong. You can't deny that the system was set up to work like this.
What schools do Whites go to that teach them to be managers? What schools do Blacks go to that teach them to be employees? What kind of BS are you making up and spewing out? This is a complete fabrication. This is like that Michael Savage audioclip I found on youtube that had a black woman complaining that she collects welfare checks because "I went to 'your' trade schools and 'your' colleges and it ain't done me no good!" Please, what a cop-out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
"Us people of color"? You're Puerto Rican! I'm half Cuban, does that make me a person of color as well? Or does that put me in the same boat as the unbrainwashed, since he is supposedly white but born in PR...which I imagine is the same as you. Pot meet kettle.
Andrea most of us Hispanics self-identify as White. El Paso's population is 80% Hispanic with 77.8% of those Hispanics identifying themselves as White and 75% of those Hispanics are of Mexican descent. The facts speak for themselves. Most Hispanics look at ourselves as White when asked by the U.S. government and this is UNIVERSAL across all Hispanic groups. So that defeats any conspiracy that us Hispanics somehow intentionally lie that we're white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
If said black has one Chinese citizen parent then yes, they would be considered "Chinese".

So ONLY those who aren't white can be considered "true" Mexicans or Puerto Ricans? What a weird little pov you have. Were you even born in PR ?
No she wasn't born in PR, but I was. Puerto Ricans from Puerto Rico are far less race conscious than she is. Yet she insists that she's a "real" Puerto Rican when she very darn well knows that "real" Puerto Ricans have been extinct for a long time now due to disease and slavery wiping out the population (by the way slavery was abolished in Puerto Rico in 1873) and finally, intermarriage by the settlers.

90s Flava look up on youtube Alex Jones and Gary Web. They talk about the CIA involved in the drugs trade up to this day and Alex Jones has touched on why suddenly after toppling the Taliban in Afghanistan, opium production has greatly increased under our watch while opium production in Afghanistan under the Taliban was near 0%

Old 11-13-2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
90s Flava look up on youtube Alex Jones and Gary Web. They talk about the CIA involved in the drugs trade up to this day and Alex Jones has touched on why suddenly after toppling the Taliban in Afghanistan, opium production has greatly increased under our watch while opium production in Afghanistan under the Taliban was near 0%

Yea I heard about Afghanistan... at the same time its not like the Taliban is worthy of admiring either. Then again, neither is the US in this case.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:52 AM

5,767 posts, read 4,996,242 times
If I'm correct, it's in this documentary that a government official goes to a community gathering in East L.A. and essentially admits that the C.I.A. flew cocaine into the U.S. Ollie North was a major player. This doc doeshave interviews with D.E.A. and C.I.A. operatives; it's well worth a watch, if one has an open mind.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/american-drug-war/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies