Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 12:58 PM

320 posts, read 290,728 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRfuAUubT0

Finally someone exposed these snakes for what they are. It was great to see them squirming while being confronted on what they did to the average American. The sad thing is that this is about as far as it will go. These guys are going to get off scott-free and continue to screw us over no matter who's in office. And these are the types of people that certain middle classers demand get a tax break? I'm glad you guys have compassion for these low-lifes. Too bad they couldn't give a damn about you.

Too bad special interests are so powerful a man like Ventura could never be our president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 01:14 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,927,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domination83 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRfuAUubT0

Finally someone exposed these snakes for what they are. It was great to see them squirming while being confronted on what they did to the average American. The sad thing is that this is about as far as it will go. These guys are going to get off scott-free and continue to screw us over no matter who's in office. And these are the types of people that certain middle classers demand get a tax break? I'm glad you guys have compassion for these low-lifes. Too bad they couldn't give a damn about you.

Too bad special interests are so powerful a man like Ventura could never be our president.
i can't believe anyone in their right mind could beleive anything Ventura has to say. He is a complete nut...

Old 11-15-2010, 01:22 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,865,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
i can't believe anyone in their right mind could beleive anything Ventura has to say. He is a complete nut...
Ventura was a damn good governor!

He didn't sell himself out to special interest groups. He gave MN residents a hefty tax refund and our state economy flourished! I wish we had him back. Our state has gone downhill fast under the current Republican governor.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:29 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,847,702 times
he has taken one too many bumps on his noggin while wrestling.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:47 PM

7,191 posts, read 4,779,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

Well, dear what do you want?

There are people in this country who revere Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck.

Jesse Ventura completed his gubernatorial term. He has actual military experience as a Navy Seal, he is smart because the Navy does not allow dummies in the Seals and he's better read than quite a few of our politicians.

As an actor (aka "wrestler") he was just as good as Reagan. What is the problem? A lot of people have said Reagan was a nut too. I think Teddy Roosevelt was nuttier than Ventura. How did he do?

Old 11-15-2010, 01:53 PM

8,645 posts, read 9,159,294 times
His show is interesting. However, I got the feeling when watching the show about Wall Street the scene with the executives was staged. What I was waiting for was for Jesse to reach across the table and smack the "no neck" exec with the smirk, lift his chubby ass above his head and body slam him Now, that would have been good entertainment.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 PM

7,191 posts, read 4,779,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
His show is interesting. However, I got the feeling when watching the show about Wall Street the scene with the executives was staged. What I was waiting for was for Jesse to reach across the table and smack the "no neck" exec with the smirk, lift his chubby ass above his head and body slam him Now, that would have been good entertainment.

I'd love to set Jesse loose on the appropriations committee.

Old 11-15-2010, 03:39 PM

888 posts, read 1,188,236 times
Just because someone is a "NUT".....doesn't mean they're STUPID!?

Steve

Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,267,941 times
LMAO..They paid 14 million in taxes for 2008? Oh man...and people are angry at people on Welfare.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:46 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,008,891 times
No one will listen to Crazy Jesse. He has destroyed all credibility with his 9/11 Truther mantra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies