Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 07:55 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The Constitution? That hasnt been followed for decades..
Yea.

They're chipping away at it little by little, but it will withstand president soros and obama' further attacks.

Those old white guys knew what they were doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 07:56 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Remember white people are the devil reincarnate. The real way to read the Human Development Index is to read it backwards. The lower the number, the better the country because almost all the low numbers are countries in Africa and with a very good quality of life that whites just WISH they had
Oh, I'm sure progressives can make up a story and suggest that whiteyville (aka Scandinavia) stole their good fortune from those in Africa.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:57 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
That outcome can't come soon enough!!!

I look forward to the day where I can truly live in a "First World" country, not one that just pretends to be...
Nothing stopping you from making that choice now. Please leave if you dont like it here..

Old 11-15-2010, 07:58 PM

2,205 posts, read 3,333,156 times
I never had any problem with internet in Europe, whereas it cuts me off every 20 minutes or so here in rural Pennsylvania. The same with computers - I can imagine few households in Europe without a computer, maybe the only ones are with people over 70 not wanting to have such stuff.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Yea.

They're chipping away at it little by little, but it will withstand president soros and obama' further attacks.

Those old white guys knew what they were doing.
I sure hope so.. I'd hate to think I'm spending good money suing to fight the healthcare bill for nothing..

Old 11-15-2010, 08:00 PM

4,904 posts, read 3,361,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Nothing stopping you from making that choice now. Please leave if you dont like it here..
Sorry this a "free" country

I can decide and influence the direction and fate of this country just like any other individual. I definitely know where I'd like the direction of this country to go....

Old 11-15-2010, 08:01 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,864,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
That outcome can't come soon enough!!!

I look forward to the day where I can truly live in a "First World" country, not one that just pretends to be...
I wish everyone on the left that wishes to turn this country into Europe, would start saving up money for a one-way ticket. If you want to work to pay taxes, go right ahead, but don't force those of us who don't want ridiculously high taxes to pay for your neverending pipedreams.

I want to work to make money, buy stuff, and pay for basic necessities. I don't want to work to pay taxes.

A friend of mine lived in Paris for about a year. She hated it there because the only apartment she could afford was in the ghetto. It was a total $%#%hole. She said she was never more poor than when she lived in Europe because of the high cost of living. She moved back to the U.S. and was happy to leave Paris. I think those on the left won't be happy until we are all dirt poor and living in craphole apartments or cardboard boxes.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:02 PM

2,205 posts, read 3,333,156 times
Quote:
Yeah... Why improve the situation at home, if you could just run away...

Old 11-15-2010, 08:05 PM

20 posts, read 22,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
I never had any problem with internet in Europe, whereas it cuts me off every 20 minutes or so here in rural Pennsylvania. The same with computers - I can imagine few households in Europe without a computer, maybe the only ones are with people over 70 not wanting to have such stuff.
I did,

I had one service that was really bad I think it was called Orange (maybe that was my phone service) but I can't remember but I couldn't stay online for more than 15 minutes and bingo.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:05 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Many Americans have their heads so deep into the "we are the greatest thing that ever happened on the planet" fog, that they can't see straight or think clearly.
Many Americans have such low self-esteem that they can't deal with any problems happening within their own country. So they feel insulted and want all who don't agree with them to either shut-up or leave the country.
Anyone who reads reads the threads and posts about Europe must surely know that what Americans know about Europe is jack-squat. I'll bet most can't even find Europe on a world map.
So, as I've said before (on various threads) Americans are a bunch of docile, ignorant, gullible chumps. This thread proves it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies