Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 09:00 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times

Advertisements

On his best day Beck is moderately dangerous to the uninformed. On his worst he is chaos reinvented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2010, 09:15 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
You Progressive Commies are afraid of the light, that's all it is.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:25 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You Progressive Commies are afraid of the light, that's all it is.
We progressive patriots are afraid of the darkness of ignorance that hides the light. There have always been "Glenn Becks" who gain power and wealth by appealing to people's worse nature and ignorant fears. When will we ever learn?

Old 11-16-2010, 09:31 AM

3,119 posts, read 6,600,730 times
Quote:
We progressive patriots are afraid of the darkness of ignorance that hides the light. There have always been "Glenn Becks" who gain power and wealth by appealing to people's worse nature and ignorant fears. When will we ever learn?
If Glenn Beck was as full of crap as everyone says he is, there is NO way he would still be on the air. There must be some substance and truth there, or he would have been taken down long ago. Lord knows there's millions of people, some of them wealthy and powerful, who would love to see him disappear.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Yeah right. That's why every single thing you guys try to do in DC is under the cover of darkness and a sneaky trick to dupe the citizens. Don't worry, the citizens of this country have awaken. Progressives won't be ruling anything much longer.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan83 View Post
If Glenn Beck was as full of crap as everyone says he is, there is NO way he would still be on the air. There must be some substance and truth there, or he would have been taken down long ago. Lord knows there's millions of people, some of them wealthy and powerful, who would love to see him disappear.
He is still on the air because he is preaching the message of fear and hate that Rupert Murdoch......an extremely wealthy and powerful man.....wants him to preach.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
He is still on the air because he is preaching the message of fear and hate that Rupert Murdoch......an extremely wealthy and powerful man.....wants him to preach.
You keep telling yourself that, you will eventually believe it. If everything Beck said is lies, how come no libel or defamation cases have been brought against him?

Old 11-16-2010, 10:06 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I was driving in my Car this morning and, although I rarely listen to AM Radio, I turned it on and Found Glenn Beck. After ten minutes of listening to him, I was in shock. All I could think is how in the world does anyone believe this absolute paranoia.
YEs, I can see where a liberal would be shocked. It is, after all, an exposure of all that liberals hold dear.

What is sad that most liberals cannot understand (suffer from mental blocks), nor follow what Beck presents. It's all factual and he traces the connections to a logical conclusion.

I find it curious that he evokes so much hatred from the left. He's got to be doing something right!

Old 11-16-2010, 10:15 AM

3,119 posts, read 6,600,730 times
Quote:
What is sad that most liberals cannot understand (suffer from mental blocks), nor follow what Beck presents. It's all factual and he traces the connections to a logical conclusion.

I find it curious that he evokes so much hatred from the left. He's got to be doing something right!
Yes. There is no reason that he should invoke hatred. Good grief, the guy's mission is bring us back to the Constitution. And people hate him for it? It's strange. Beck's fans are accused of being sheep, but it seems like the majority of "haters" do so because someone told them to. No one that took the time to listen to and watch Beck on a regular basis could ever claim that his intentions are anything but good. The guy cares about America. A lot.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:16 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
YEs, I can see where a liberal would be shocked. It is, after all, an exposure of all that liberals hold dear.

Oh, I don't hate him and I don't hate the people that listen to him. I feel sorry for the people that listen to him and actually believe the stuff that he is saying. I feel sorry for our country that we have so many that are so easily duped by a snake oil salesman...literally millions. I guess it has always been the case and will always be the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies