Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 08:54 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times

Advertisements

did I already say this?

if liberals would ignor Palin, there wouldnt be a market for her and she would fade away.

your obsession keeps her in the public eye.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:55 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,760,314 times
Another week of watching Free Willey on DWTS

Old 11-17-2010, 08:58 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
The producers of this show should be ashamed of themselves.
The show is based on audience voting. There is obviously a group of people in the country that are partial to the Palins and what is perceived that the Palins represent i.e. an American vision based on conservative beliefs and values.

Take it for what it really is. The voting has nothing to do with which couple is dancing the best. It's about pushing and agenda.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:04 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Didnt know you get to be the only person to decide who gets to win. Just sayin

Some might feel that the person that improves the most deserves to win.

Hey do you think Brandy has any dance training in her background in music?
Audrina had no dance experience. She was a "normal" person who went on one reality show........no professional training.........just like Bristol...........except she was dancing circles around Bristol. So were Kurt and the basketball player. No trainging......dancing better than Bristol. Florence Henderson was also dancing better than Bristol when she was eliminated.

Bristol should have been gone a long time ago and everyone knows it. She has gotten the lowest scores EVERY week since about the 3rd week.

I never said I should be the only one to vote........but it never occured to me to vote by phone and then go online and vote under several differen screen names too. I am not a cheater.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:08 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
What a whining bunch of crybabies. Seriously people? Wow, just wow. Do you guys feel like you want to drag Bristol out into the soccer stadium and publicly execute her? I bet you'd love to have that opportunity.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:12 AM

17,411 posts, read 14,637,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
The show is based on audience voting. There is obviously a group of people in the country that are partial to the Palins and what is perceived that the Palins represent i.e. an American vision based on conservative beliefs and values.

Take it for what it really is. The voting has nothing to do with which couple is dancing the best. It's about pushing and agenda.
Did you see my link? Vote for the Worst

Vote for the Worst has been around for a long time - it started pushing crappy contenstants on American Idot ... it's spread out a little since then and has now taken Bristol under it's wings.

It's a HUGE website and has a HUGE following. If anything is making a difference with keeping Bristol around, it's Vote for the Worst.

And btw, it's hysterical that the Google Ads on VFTW's page are for Acorn.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:13 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Audrina had no dance experience. She was a "normal" person who went on one reality show........no professional training.........just like Bristol...........except she was dancing circles around Bristol. So were Kurt and the basketball player. No trainging......dancing better than Bristol. Florence Henderson was also dancing better than Bristol when she was eliminated.

Bristol should have been gone a long time ago and everyone knows it. She has gotten the lowest scores EVERY week since about the 3rd week.

I never said I should be the only one to vote........but it never occured to me to vote by phone and then go online and vote under several differen screen names too. I am not a cheater.
lol Kurt wasnt dancing circles around anyone neither was Rick Fox. Rick Fox was just sexy. But his fan base was not big enough to keep him on the show.
lol @ you saying Florence Henderson was dancing better. Ok enough you are obviously bais and there is no point in continuing this. You cant stand the Sarah Palin and because of that you cant stand her daughter lets just be real here.

By the way cheating would be to be working for the company that counts the votes and changing them. When any fan of any person can make as many emails and vote as many times as possible its not cheating. Since all are able to " cheat" its not actually cheating.

I doubt you'd have a problem with a person making 250 email accounts and voting for say Jennifer Grey with all of them.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:31 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,760,314 times
Default Should teabaggers be wasting time voting on DWTS...

...I think we could use their influence elsewhere

Old 11-17-2010, 09:34 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post
...I think we could use their influence elsewhere
At least with DWTS, their opinion matters.

Old 11-17-2010, 09:34 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
The difference...........Brandy is a good dancer, Bristol is not.

Brandy's dancing is deserving of a win............Bristol is a poor dancer, she does not deserve to be in the finals.
That's what your not understanding though... Half is based on judging scores for dancing, and the other half is based on America's choice. Bristol trumped Brandy in America's choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies