Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 03:31 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
No one challenging that it WASN'T planned.
Huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2010, 03:32 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I speak as someone with extensive military experience with demolitions. Among the many things that WTC7 might be, a controlled demolition does not make the longest of short lists.

Those are two possibilities. There are others, to include that I might actually know what I am talking about.

As has already been pointed out... exactly zero people died as the result of the collapse of WTC7.
Sounds like you are defending something... The whole point of this thread is that two victims family members went on FOX news to state their claim that it was a controlled event...

Old 11-17-2010, 03:32 PM

277 posts, read 228,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
I was living in Queens, NY at the time... In fact... My Verizon DSL I was using at the time went out later that night as a result of WTC 7...

You still haven't answered why the two buildings on either side didn't come down...

Answer... They weren't part of the WTC buildings 1-7 demolition job...

what part of Queens,did you live, and where did you work?

Old 11-17-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Sounds like you are defending something.
No. It sounds as if I am debunking you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475
The whole point of this thread is that two victims family members went on FOX news to state their claim that it was a controlled event...
That hasn't been "the whole point of this thread" since post #2.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Marine 1967 View Post
what part of Queens,did you live, and where did you work?
Who wants to know?...

I lived in the North Western part of Queens... Working in the airline business based in one of the NY area airports... at the time...

Old 11-17-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
No. It sounds as if I am debunking you.

That hasn't been "the whole point of this thread" since post #2.
You're not debunking anybody... That is the point of this thread...

Old 11-17-2010, 03:38 PM

Quote:
You're not debunking anybody... That is the point of this thread...
Now you're not even trying to make sense.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Now you're not even trying to make sense.
Sure I make sense... now you're just spinning the topic...

Old 11-17-2010, 03:39 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
If you believe that WTC7 did that, then I call your swamp and raise you one marsh.
Marshes actually have some value Seriously though,
I find the whole thing suspicious.

My personal theory is that when these buildings were built in the 1970's they used inferior steel and shoddy construction to cut corners and make more money.
1967 was the first time the US imported more steel than it
exported.

Reminds me of the rebuilding of the Denver runways where it turned out they added more sand just to make more money. No one knew it until the runways started to
crumble after plane landing.

Having all buildings come down almost identically, but not St. George Orthodox church which was built in 1832 - it was completely buried by the collapse of the south tower.

Add in the fact tower 7 was not hit by a plane - if not explosives, that can be the only other explanation - inferior
steel.

Destruction of Evidence from Ground Zero at the World Trade Center - SourceWatch

"The investigation into the collapse of the World Trade Center has been hampered by the destruction of steel wreckage that could hold vital clues about why the twin towers fell, a fire expert says. ... Glenn Corbett, a fire science professor at John Jay College, criticized New York City's decision to melt down and recycle tons of charred and twisted steel from the trade center."

Chinese Steel: Inferior

Old 11-17-2010, 03:40 PM

277 posts, read 228,678 times
Quote:
Who wants to know?...

I lived in the North Western part of Queens... Working in the airline business based in one of the NY area airports... at the time...
so you worked at Laguardia

I was working at ft hamilton at the time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies