Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 11:18 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Ok so this was a man who got changed into a woman but likes women? Does that make him/her a lesbian? Dang these people are messed up and they claim it's not a mental disorder LOL
The mental disorder lies within the minds of the individuals that did not immediatley understand how ridiculous the premise of the OP is.

If a child is born with the physical attributes of one sex, but has the feelings and emotions of the other does not equate to which sex they will be attracted to. Guess someone with a closed mind, lack of empathy and zero understanding of human nature would not get this.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:23 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The mental disorder lies within the minds of the individuals that did not immediatley understand how ridiculous the premise of the OP is.

If a child is born with the physical attributes of one sex, but has the feelings and emotions of the other does not equate to which sex they will be attracted to. Guess someone with a closed mind, lack of empathy and zero understanding of human nature would not get this.
Man turns into woman then to a Lesbian, then goes to bars and pretends to be a doctor to feel up women and you think this is normal LOL

Old 11-18-2010, 11:29 AM

9,891 posts, read 10,822,703 times
Quote:

So what your saying is the kinks actually had it right......... "Girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJiHp-2CmVY do you suppose this is maddows favorite song ?

Old 11-18-2010, 11:31 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
thats like asking me why am I offended by the idea of the tooth fairy. no pun intended.
That's about the worst analogy I've ever seen. Are you implying transexuals don't exist?

Also, I find it a bit rude and frankly disgusting to laugh (or wink and smile) at the uses of a slur. And don't tell me "no pun intended". Of course you intended it. You think the slur "fairy" is cute.

Last edited by hammertime33; 11-18-2010 at 12:05 PM..

Old 11-18-2010, 11:31 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Man turns into woman then to a Lesbian, then goes to bars and pretends to be a doctor to feel up women and you think this is normal LOL
You are just repeating the unintelligent nonsense premise in the OP. You are forming an uneducated opinion...nothing more. Did it ever occur to you that because a man might feel as if he should have been born female that he might still be bisexual? That is just one example of why these feeling s might occur.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
yes roaddog, and we are the insane ones for not understanding..................

Old 11-18-2010, 11:32 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Quote:
I don't quite get the correlation. There are plenty of straight men who do screwed up stuff, as well as straight women, gay women, gay men and everything in between. For some reason, you think that because this person is a MTF that it was the cause of them to do this, which isn't necessarily true.

Personally, I think this story was nothing but an excuse for you to bash people who are different than you. I've known 2 MTF people in my life and it's incredible the amount of strife they've gone through. And yes, there is a difference between gender and sexual attraction. If one was born a woman but feels he is a man, they can still be attracted to men.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that because a man might feel as if he should have been born female that he might still be bisexual? .
I can safely say, it definitely never occurred to me..........

Old 11-18-2010, 11:38 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Many transexuals are in fact intersex. We like to think that in terms of sex, people come in two varieties - male and female. That's not that case.

Sex differentiation is an extremely biologically-complex process. There is a substantial population of human beings who are born intersex - an intermediate (biological) sex that combines certain elements of both male and female (whether some genetic composition differing from the standard XX or XY, a combination of physical structures such as genital, or a non-standard hormonal combination).

People can be born with ovaries and an external penis. People can be born with testes and a clitoris and vagina. People can be born with both ovaries and testes (a true hermaphrodite). People can be born with ambiguous genitals (both male and female genitals to some degree). In our society, parents of these kids almost always make a choice and raise the kid as either a boy or a girl. In the case of intersex people born with ambiguous genitals, this involves surgically removing one set of genitals.

Many of these people are raised as a sex that doesn't match with how they feel (they could look more male, but in fact have ovaries and be closer hormonally to a women). Many intersex people never really feel male or female (because they truly aren't either).

Studies show that about 1% of all births are intersex. Being intersex is about as common as being red headed.

Ambiguous Genitalia | The Gender Centre Inc.

Intersex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-18-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I don't quite get the correlation. There are plenty of straight men who do screwed up stuff, as well as straight women, gay women, gay men and everything in between. For some reason, you think that because this person is a MTF that it was the cause of them to do this, which isn't necessarily true.

exactly take that homosexual stewardess who took a one way trip down the escape chute, I am sure his issues aren't related...................... wonder if he knows Dr Aussieahshowna ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies