Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should gay TSA agents be allowed to give same-gender pat-downs?
Yes, they should be allowed 49 45.79%
No, they should not 55 51.40%
Not sure 3 2.80%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 06:26 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,459,269 times

Advertisements

I can imagine that the terrorist are laughing their a$$es off watching Americans of all ages squirm as we - our children, mothers, disabled, etc - get patted down for weapons. I'm certain it's pure entertainment for those who hate us with a passion...

If anyone agrees that the TSA is justified in scanning/feeling up your T and A... well, have fun, enjoy it. I, myself, am boycotting any airport that supports this BS. To h*ll with flying, as far as I'm concerned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 06:37 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,293,746 times
I am expecting at least one mid-air jetliner explosion sometime between tomorrow and Thanksgiving.

The Government is getting pretty sick of all this whiny back talk.

Last edited by ergohead; 11-20-2010 at 07:30 PM..

Old 11-20-2010, 07:31 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,518,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If a plane crashes tomorrow with 197 passengers, and every one is killed. There are some here that would debate on how many surivors there were.

Some people have no idea who it is on a $1.00 bill.

I need help I lost my tin foil hat.
I hope you find it.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:37 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,045,216 times
I have cancelled my ticket from Alaska to San Diego and I am driving. No f'n stranger is gonna touch me that way....ever.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:32 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
I can imagine that the terrorist are laughing their a$$es off watching Americans of all ages squirm as we - our children, mothers, disabled, etc - get patted down for weapons. I'm certain it's pure entertainment for those who hate us with a passion...

If anyone agrees that the TSA is justified in scanning/feeling up your T and A... well, have fun, enjoy it. I, myself, am boycotting any airport that supports this BS. To h*ll with flying, as far as I'm concerned.
yeah, probably, but they will not be exempt either, nor will other Muslims.

They really won't like that.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:01 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,209,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I have cancelled my ticket from Alaska to San Diego and I am driving. No f'n stranger is gonna touch me that way....ever.
Thank you. Voting with your feet is hard to miss. I'll be the airlines are counting the cancellations very carefully.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:13 PM

20,957 posts, read 5,531,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Anyone who reads this and isn't scared to death at what is happening to our country doesn't understand, value, or deserve freedom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryTwist View Post
I find it absolutely ridiculous they have lost their minds when it comes to going overboard at the airports, yet, there is absolutely no concern at all for the millions of illegals who cross the borders at will. In fact the same federal government that runs the TSA, sues its own citizens when they legally create their own state laws to deal with the issue.

This isn't an issue of the airlines as they would just as soon not have to deal with the brunt of complaints that come from the shake downs that are happening at the TSA checkpoints. Instead it's a symptom of a Federal Government completely out of control that has extended it's power over it's citizens in unacceptable ways. People should be outraged but like most sheep, they are drinking the koolaid put forth endlessly on TV that it OK to give up rights (like not being practically strip searched by the government) for the false sense of security against an imaginary enemy.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:19 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,000,256 times
I go to Europe twice a year - and I am researching what ships I can take! I have plenty of time and money and I certainly have no interest in subjecting my underage daughter to these government-endorsed pedophiles.

Any of these a-holes touch her, I don't know what I would do - but I am sure it would land me in jail.

Old 11-20-2010, 10:26 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,907,447 times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skkCpnCm7I'm

Could you let some rent a cop do this to your kid and just stand by and not say anything? This is what TSA has become. And we are supposed to believe we are safer for it. Well they claim to protect us from the boogyman, but who protects us from them?

Old 11-20-2010, 10:38 PM

20,957 posts, read 5,531,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Its no worse then going to the tailor and being measured. Or for ladies, its less invasive then being measured for a bra. It takes about a few seconds for them to do a pat down and then your on your way. This is their professional job, and just as people get their clothes fitted by complete strangers everyday, whats wrong with another professional doing such a thing?
"Professional"???? Are you kidding?

Sorry I can't cite the precise day of the broadcast and you wouldn't be able to listen to the archive anyway without having to pay for it, but I distinctly remember, last week or the week before, a caller to the Michael Rivero radio program on Republic Broadcasting Network, stating that his significant other was turned down for a job with TSA based on the finding that her IQ was too high! I'm not kidding!

If you absolutely must hear it for yourself, there may be a reference to the call on Rivero's website WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

Professional?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies