Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 08:08 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,141,708 times

Advertisements

Honestly..since Copenhagen fell apart we haven't heard from Gore.
I though Florida was going to sink into the ocean unless we did something drastic ?
And the polar bears and the melting ice caps..are they completely gone now ?

I do think we could do a better job of carbon footprints but not the way they were trying to sell it.

Give me credits for going solar and then let the electric company net meter where they buy back extra energy and pay me to help them produce via the sun.

That's just one example that allows individuals to do what they can, when they can and even give them an incentive or credit to do it. But you know what...none of the fat cats up above will make it rich if that were to happen so it won't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 08:33 PM

37,607 posts, read 21,786,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Honestly..since Copenhagen fell apart we haven't heard from Gore.
I though Florida was going to sink into the ocean unless we did something drastic ?
And the polar bears and the melting ice caps..are they completely gone now ?

I do think we could do a better job of carbon footprints but not the way they were trying to sell it.

Give me credits for going solar and then let the electric company net meter where they buy back extra energy and pay me to help them produce via the sun.

That's just one example that allows individuals to do what they can, when they can and even give them an incentive or credit to do it. But you know what...none of the fat cats up above will make it rich if that were to happen so it won't.
The last thing I heard about al Gore, was that he made a cool $15 million from his CCX scam.

Know the crooks and their roles:
George Soros, Joyce Foundation and connection to CCX.

What is CCX, the Chicago Climate Exchange, projected to gross 10 Trillion a year is Cap-N-Tax passes. Obama played a pivotal role in the formation of the CCX. (Click here for its demise)

Barrack 0bama was a Board Member of the Joyce Foundation, funded the formation of the CCX. (Valerie Jarrett sat on the board, Obama’s top adviser.) Obama sat on board and funneled money to Ayer’s brother (wild huh, just a guy in his neighborhood) and to form the CCX.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:59 PM

So we lost Bush and the Bilderbergs and got Obama and the Trilateral Commission.

Old 11-20-2010, 03:00 AM

41,815 posts, read 50,795,636 times
Quote:
And China and India don't want to be included with the "developed" countries.
They were offering to cut "carbon intensity", be sure to file that term away for future reference because it most certainly will come up in the future. This is not a cap on total emissions but a cap on emissions per product, by increasing efficiency you can lower the carbon intensity per product but greatly increase the amount of total emissions if you're producing more products. As they modernize manufacturing they will be doing this anyway, this is a goal of any industry because it lowers costs. Basically they were offering nothing.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:11 AM

37,607 posts, read 21,786,598 times
Quote:
So we lost Bush and the Bilderbergs and got Obama and the Trilateral Commission.
Well, the Bilderberg Group did not fade away, they have their man Timothy Geithner running the treasury, then again, he also belongs to the Trilateral Commission.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Well, the Bilderberg Group did not fade away, they have their man Timothy Geithner running the treasury, then again, he also belongs to the Trilateral Commission.
Trilateral scares me more because that is global from the get go.
On a global scale the US has nowhere to go but down when compared to other countries.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:58 PM

240 posts, read 441,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The last thing I heard about al Gore, was that he made a cool $15 million from his CCX scam.

Know the crooks and their roles:
George Soros, Joyce Foundation and connection to CCX.

What is CCX, the Chicago Climate Exchange, projected to gross 10 Trillion a year is Cap-N-Tax passes. Obama played a pivotal role in the formation of the CCX. (Click here for its demise)

Barrack 0bama was a Board Member of the Joyce Foundation, funded the formation of the CCX. (Valerie Jarrett sat on the board, Obama’s top adviser.) Obama sat on board and funneled money to Ayer’s brother (wild huh, just a guy in his neighborhood) and to form the CCX.
Loved your post. Bravo!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies