Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 10:56 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,303,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by formercalifornian View Post
Just for clarification's sake...Is lefty synonymous with Democrat or does it include anyone and everyone who doesn't share Sanrene's worldview?

Both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 11:02 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Picking up steam now....and I can't WAIT until Momma Bear chimes in to excoriate the Left.

Threatening Letter Containing White Powder Sent To LA Television Studio - ktla.com
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...ce=twitterfeed

Old 11-19-2010, 11:03 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Of course they have. It's all over the blogosphere, on favorite lefty sites. They are enraged, well really, beyond enraged. And that's really an understatement.

That's right, try and spin it to blame the TP and conservatives - sorry, it just doesn't work.

Exactly right. They are obsessed about her, just because she is Palin's daughter. The lengths and depths they will sink to hurt, smear and lie about Palin know no bounds.
Sort like the "rage" "spin" "lengths and depths" and out right lies and smears coming from the Right about Left right now regarding Bristol? No matter how you try to spin it, dear, only one person shot out his TV set. Only one person sent powder in an envelope. And long time fans of DWTS will tell you the blogosphere chatter about Bristol has been said about past season contestants as well---including the charges of voter fraud.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:06 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Picking up steam now....and I can't WAIT until Momma Bear chimes in to excoriate the Left.

Threatening Letter Containing White Powder Sent To LA Television Studio - ktla.com
Maybe "Mama Bear" should have chimed in to apologize on behalf of her younger daughter's insensitive Facebook remarks considering the fact that just recently many young gay people have taken their own live due to callousness. Mama Pitbull Bear can kiss the arses of the mothers of those kids!

Old 11-19-2010, 11:07 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:

White Powder Sent to "Dancing With the Stars" - CBS News
This article contains no new information from your original OP post. What exactly in it deserves the characterization of "picking up steam now"? Isn't it considered spam to just make up a post to keep the topic at the top of the forum?

Old 11-19-2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Sort like the "rage" "spin" "lengths and depths" and out right lies and smears coming from the Right about Left right now regarding Bristol? No matter how you try to spin it, dear, only one person shot out his TV set. Only one person sent powder in an envelope. And long time fans of DWTS will tell you the blogosphere chatter about Bristol has been said about past season contestants as well---including the charges of voter fraud.
Oh, there is NO comparison to the uproar from the Left about Bristol. Not even close....no matter how much you try to spin it and wish it so. You have to admit, the whole Bristol/DWTS makes the Left look very, very bad, for their pettiness, their viciousness and just plain nasty behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Maybe "Mama Bear" should have chimed in to apologize on behalf of her younger daughter's insensitive Facebook remarks considering the fact that just recently many young gay people have taken their own live due to callousness. Mama Pitbull Bear can kiss the arses of the mothers of those kids!
There's a thread about that topic.....go find it.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
This article contains no new information from your original OP post. What exactly in it wardens the characterization of "picking up steam now"? Isn't it considered spam to just make up a post to keep the topic at the top of the forum?
Well, since YOU and a few other posters posted AFTER me, I guess the point is moot.....right? I'm not the one keeping it on top.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:12 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Oh, there is NO comparison to the uproar from the Left about Bristol. Not even close....no matter how much you try to spin it and wish it so. You have to admit, the whole Bristol/DWTS makes the Left look very, very bad, for their pettiness, their viciousness and just plain nasty behavior.

There's a thread about that topic.....go find it.
Yeah, there is...let's see if you commented on that one.

Nope...you did not find it important enough to address. Why don't you hold this Wasillian family that you are so obsessed with accountable for anything? Oh, that's right you never do hold anyone accountable unless they are on the dreaded "left".

Last edited by sickofnyc; 11-19-2010 at 11:26 PM..

Old 11-19-2010, 11:13 PM

5,747 posts, read 12,053,234 times
Sorry to disappoint, but this left-leaning poster wouldn't recognize any Palin other than Sarah if they stood right in front of me and introduced themselves. I think I'm pretty typical of the average Democrat.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formercalifornian View Post
Sorry to disappoint, but this left-leaning poster wouldn't recognize any Palin other than Sarah if they stood right in front of me and introduced themselves. I think I'm pretty typical of the average Democrat.
There IS a difference between normal democrats and that segment of the democrat party deemed "The Left".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies