Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 09:33 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Already backed it up.

Poster asked why would Bush be on that list. That is a negative comment period.

Michelle Obama is very racist, that is not bashing, that is the simple truth.
She has proven herself to be very racist.

this is a negative comment period and is probably based off your own hate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2010, 11:03 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,462,737 times
Quote:
Sorry but I never give up knowing I am right.

This poster could not have looked up every single thread about bashing Barbara Bush in that time frame.

You two might as well quit.

The link proves me to be correct as usual. It is just ONE example that proves me correct.

You claimed people bashed her but didn't deliver any evidence. People were discussing if she was a good first lady or not. That's it. But I guess not loving someone and making jokes, is considered bashing. I wonder what you call what you do on these forums?

Old 11-23-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Deflection again by the lefties.

Why would anyone on the left care what Barbara Bush has to say?

Care to explain?
I am not a Leftie, and I find it amusing when Republicans finally wake up and realize who Palin really is. A pretty woman with no substance. This is a public forum and we can talk about Barbara's comments as much as we want.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Already backed it up.

Poster asked why would Bush be on that list. That is a negative comment period.

Michelle Obama is very racist, that is not bashing, that is the simple truth.
She has proven herself to be very racist.
What a logic! Of course you cannot back up why Michelle Obama is a racist. This is defamation of character!!! The silly little thing with the list up there is bashing? WOW, what a logic!!!

Old 11-23-2010, 04:58 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
My guess: Palin will run but won't win the nomination.
Maybe.

She might make a good showing if she refuses to speak in public until after the election...

Old 11-23-2010, 05:09 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
I love it when Bar gets feisty. Remember when she mentioned that Ferraro was like something which rhymed with 'rich'?

Old 11-23-2010, 06:00 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
This raises the ultimate question for the GOP. Should Palin abandon here presidential hopes so the GOP not divided?

Barbara Bush: Palin should stay in Alaska - Politics - msnbc.com
Yes absolutely .....Palin should definately not run in 2012, because an 80 year old former first lady, is much more moderate than she is. The ultimate question?

Old 11-23-2010, 06:04 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Alexus .....maybe you should look at it this way, what has Bar's success rate been for the Republican party, vs Palins?

Old 11-23-2010, 06:13 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Alexus .....maybe you should look at it this way, what has Bar's success rate been for the Republican party, vs Palins?
She's the one to blame for the Bush doubleheader that has all but bankrupted the country. Queen Barbara is the brains of the Bush outfit, and the one who decided who would run for what. 41 and 43 are merely pawns in her game.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:50 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
I really get sick of reading this on CD. I am white 58 year old women and didn't vote for Obama because he was black. I voted for him because he was the best one for the job after Hillery lost out. There was a point in time before Mc Cain chose his running mate me and my husband both said " we'd be fine with Mc Cain, Obama or Hillery ". After Palin opened her month that all changed and we knew there was noway in Hell we would let Mc Cain win.

Debbie
Thank you.McCain picked a token woman, no more no less. Any woman with a brain will find that offensive.

Palin is not qualified to babysit for my dogs, let alone sit second in the White House and make foreign policy decisions when she never even owned a passport, and took 7 different colleges to get an undergraduate degree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies