Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2010, 05:43 PM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times

Advertisements

Oh, you're VERY welcome.

I have to say, you're tenacious as heck. Despite every single point you've brought up being destroyed as if it'd been put through an industrial shredder, you're still here fighting. I'm not sure where that places you on the intelligence scale, but you're certainly not lacking in spirit. Or entertainment value.

Keep up the good work!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 05:48 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Oh, you're VERY welcome.

I have to say, you're tenacious as heck. Despite every single point you've brought up being destroyed as if it'd been put through an industrial shredder, you're still here fighting. I'm not sure where that places you on the intelligence scale, but you're certainly not lacking in spirit. Or entertainment value.

Keep up the good work!
Nice try... If you weren't debunked so many times... you wouldn't be posting any more government apologist rhetoric...

Old 11-30-2010, 05:53 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Nice try... If you weren't debunked so many times... you wouldn't be posting any more government apologist rhetoric...
Huh?

Old 11-30-2010, 06:11 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Hogwash... Now you're reaching...

Care to share your evidence or rationale that his reasoning is hogwash? I'm all ears...

Old 12-01-2010, 06:51 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,045,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Care to share your evidence or rationale that his reasoning is hogwash? I'm all ears...
Uh... Yeah... NYC skyscrapers don't get pulverized to powder from gravity alone...

Old 12-01-2010, 06:59 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I doubt if the WTC could have been built using the Windsor Tower formed in place concrete technology available in the 1970's.

I do not doubt that the aircraft fuel, serving as a giant match, ignited the mostly petrochemical contents the heated the structure to the point of collapse. I may have my doubts about who knew about the planned assault and why the Bin Laden family was spirited out of the country but not about what caused the fire or the results.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:44 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Uh... Yeah... NYC skyscrapers don't get pulverized to powder from gravity alone...

Powerful argument. Can I borrow your tinfoil hat until mine gets delivered?

Nevermind the fire and the flying debris from the collapse of the towers. I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:52 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
No, Captain Obvious, they don't.

Next?

Old 10-17-2011, 05:33 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,337 times
Default No....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Come on, everybody knows that the government always tells the truth, especially about all the events on 9-11.
The government already made an investigation and determined that fires from jet fuel caused the buildings to buckle because everything in the buildings melted. Why do people still question the government version?
We should all raise our right hands and say; I believe everything the government tells me.
I suppose it is better for you and people like you to question things you know nothing at all about.

While I agree with your right to question...I do NOT agree with some of you refuting the FACTS when you are so uninformed.

FACT: The Madrid tower had no Jet fully loaded with fuel crash into it. People do not realize that the incredible weight of the jetliners PLUS the fact that they were fully loaded with jet fuel caused fatal structural damage.

FACT: the jet fuel likely burned out in 10 minutes....but it burned so hot for those 10 minutes that the combustible material in the buildings caught fire and the flames were as intense as they could be.

FACT: one can only speculate how many of the support girders were taken completely out by the impact of the jetliners. But if you realize that a boeing 767 unloaded is app. 351,000 lbs. then maybe you can understand the damage these planes did when it hit the towers at nearly 500 MPH.

FACT: Without doubt the structural damage at the point of impact was severe. This, coupled with the intense fires caused by the jet fuel and the combustible material in the building caused what was left of the steel support girders to weaken and sag under the weight of the floors above. And being that so many of the support columns were taken out on impact...the added stress on the remaining columns caused them to collapse.

FACT: Anyone who watches the closeup video of the towers collapsing can clearly see that the part of the building ABOVE the impact zone comes down on the floors below and causes the pancake effect. The buildings CLEARLY, and IRREFUATABLY collapsed from the top DOWN. There were no wired explosives in the floors below.

What people need to realize is that we were attacked on 9-11. Not by our government..but by a terrorist organization who wished to strike at the United States because of what they felt were the ongoing greed, corruption, and unwanted influence of the USA in the Middle East. The only way our government was complicitous in this attack is by our continuing policy of sticking our noses in where we don't belong.

Those are the simple facts....deal with it.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:43 AM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
FACT: The Madrid tower had no Jet fully loaded with fuel crash into it. People do not realize that the incredible weight of the jetliners PLUS the fact that they were fully loaded with jet fuel caused fatal structural damage.

FACT: the jet fuel likely burned out in 10 minutes....but it burned so hot for those 10 minutes that the combustible material in the buildings caught fire and the flames were as intense as they could be.

FACT: one can only speculate how many of the support girders were taken completely out by the impact of the jetliners. But if you realize that a boeing 767 unloaded is app. 351,000 lbs. then maybe you can understand the damage these planes did when it hit the towers at nearly 500 MPH.

FACT: Without doubt the structural damage at the point of impact was severe. This, coupled with the intense fires caused by the jet fuel and the combustible material in the building caused what was left of the steel support girders to weaken and sag under the weight of the floors above. And being that so many of the support columns were taken out on impact...the added stress on the remaining columns caused them to collapse.

FACT: Anyone who watches the closeup video of the towers collapsing can clearly see that the part of the building ABOVE the impact zone comes down on the floors below and causes the pancake effect. The buildings CLEARLY, and IRREFUATABLY collapsed from the top DOWN. There were no wired explosives in the floors below.

What people need to realize is that we were attacked on 9-11. Not by our government..but by a terrorist organization who wished to strike at the United States because of what they felt were the ongoing greed, corruption, and unwanted influence of the USA in the Middle East. The only way our government was complicitous in this attack is by our continuing policy of sticking our noses in where we don't belong.

Those are the simple facts....deal with it.
So which jet hit building SEVEN and caused its collapse?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies