Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 08:55 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,547,665 times

Advertisements

If you locked her in a room with a dictionary should could not spell, period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2010, 08:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
People like her shouldn't be allowed to vote.
That might go for many, including you and me for that matter. No one has the right to decide who can and can not vote..I wonder how many people under 30 or even 40, who are not politically involved have any idea what side we were on during the Korean war or how we stand now...??

Nita

Old 11-28-2010, 09:01 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
That might go for many, including you and me for that matter. No one has the right to decide who can and can not vote..I wonder how many people under 30 or even 40, who are not politically involved have any idea what side we were on during the Korean war or how we stand now...??

Nita
Ya, but they didn't run for office or set themselves up as some kind of political guru like Palin did.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:05 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Who are these others that believe this? Are any of them either in the military OR politics, or are they just random LOONYS? Just so I know who you are talking about.
Secondly, if South Korea does not want North Korea to "defend" them from China, then the theory makes no sense.

Why would the North fire on the same people they are "trying" to protect?????

North Korea is China's middle finger.

Had Palin said that . . she could have conquered America.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:29 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,423 times
Mountains, molehills.

Media Matters is a real credible organization.......

They've become the news in the whole affair.

» Media Matters Lies About Media Coverage of Sarah Palin North Korea Slip - Big Government

Old 11-28-2010, 07:28 PM

221 posts, read 219,239 times
Palin: ‘Obviously, We’ve Got To Stand With Our North Korean Allies’

This woman is probably as big a threat to America as Al Quaeda. Not sure how she is taken seriously and by who?

Old 11-28-2010, 07:55 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
If she "didn't ever mean North Korea" the the logical thing for her to say is that she misspoke. Thing is, misspeaking is a form of mistake and the woman has never ever admitted to making any kind of mistake in her life! To admit to a mistake is to acknowledge one is not perfect. And she thinks of herself as perfect. (At least that's the impression I get every time I see her on the news.)

So we have 57 states?

This simple misstatement is only an issue because the left needs something to talk about instead of the last four disastrous years under Democrat control.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:00 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
It seems to me...our country survives and prospers in spite of our leaders... not because of them.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:03 PM

221 posts, read 219,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
So we have 57 states?

This simple misstatement is only an issue because the left needs something to talk about instead of the last four disastrous years under Democrat control.
WOW! Didn't realise that the country was in such a fantastic state four years ago.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:09 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetMePost View Post
I think she might have made honest mistake on this one and meant South. I do believe that 1-2 years ago, she probably didn't know that there are 2 Koreas.

Based on the LSMs sheep chow no doubt.

You can still find stories all over the Internet about Palin thinking Africa was a single country. Liberals religiously regurgitate this political urban myth without a single question as to its validity.

"But it'snot at all clear that Eisenstadt exists. William K. Wolfrum of Shakespeare's Sister, who was suckered by Eisenstadt during the campaign, did some digging and concluded, 'There is no M. Thomas Eisenstadt. There is no Eisenstadt Group. There is no Harding Institute for Freedom and Democracy. M. Thomas Eisenstadt is a hoax.'"

Martin Eisenstadt Tricks News Orgs On Being Source Of Palin Dirt

Nothing could possibly be more irrelevant to a liberal than the truth behind what they claim to be fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies