Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 10:50 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,926,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Are you a Palestinian?
You seem to be forgetting all the Israelis killed by Palestinian terrorists including Israeli children. One example was the Ma'alot massacre of 22 Israeli high school students in May 1974 (see Ma'alot massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). Was that not a political statement by Palestinian terrorists amongst others?
No I'm born and raised in the USA. A US citizen and US Army veteran...so again, do you have Israeli citizenship?

BTW this is not nearly the first incident of Israeli terrorism.

This is what Israeli's do when they are the ones who are out of power.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 10:52 AM

43,303 posts, read 44,001,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Sebring View Post
22 killed in 1974 vs. 1000 palestinians killed in 09! How utterly pathetic, You are such a joker
22 Israeli children were killed in 1974 as an example. There were many more terrorist attacks on Israeli citizens including women and children throughout the years and the total is more than the 1000 Palestinians killed that you mention in 2009!

Old 11-30-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
No I'm born and raised in the USA. A US citizen....so again, do you have Israeli citizenship?
I too was born in the USA and am an American citizen.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:55 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,295,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So Iraqis should feel free to murder any American scientists working on weapons systems?
Are American scientists working on weapons systems to destroy Iran?

Let me break this to you: We're the good guys and they (the Iranian government, not the Iranian people) are the bad guys. Case closed.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:

What a tool.
If you can't argue like an adult the mods'll make you sit in a corner wearing a funny hat.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Well, targeting specific individuals is actually murder but you knew that, right?
If a guy breaks in to my house I'm gonna 'target' him. If that makes me a murderer I can live with that.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
BTW this is not nearly the first incident of Israeli terrorism.

This is what Israeli's do when they are the ones who are out of power.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The King David Hotel bombing occurred before the State of Israel was established. So it happened during the British Mandate and was executed by the Irgun group which was an extremist militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation. So it was not done by Israel or Israeli citizens.
Also telephone warnings were done before the attack so civilians could evacuated from the building before the bomb was to go off.
So this was NOT Israeli terrorism as you claim.

Old 11-30-2010, 12:02 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,284,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Sebring View Post
22 killed in 1974 vs. 1000 palestinians killed in 09! How utterly pathetic, You are such a joker
Palistinian terrorists target children to cause maximum terror and fear in the civilian population. The palistinian children killed were killed during military opperation because the palistinian terrorists use them has human shields, stockpiling weapons in schools and hiding behind women and children. When palistinian children die as a result of the terrorists' cowardly actions they milk all the propaganda value out of it that they can get. It's al lcoldly calculated. These are people who would strap bombs to their own children so they think nothing of using them for propaganda and political gain. Don't be deceived.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:00 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,926,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
The King David Hotel bombing occurred before the State of Israel was established. So it happened during the British Mandate and was executed by the Irgun group which was an extremist militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation. So it was not done by Israel or Israeli citizens.
Also telephone warnings were done before the attack so civilians could evacuated from the building before the bomb was to go off.
So this was NOT Israeli terrorism as you claim.
Oh my! The formal State of Israel wasn't established yet! That matters!

Whatever.

Menachem Begin was a member of this organization and he was elected Prime Minister of Israel

Who are you trying to fool? The Irgun is the modern day Likud Party which I'm sure you are very proud of.

Old 11-30-2010, 03:05 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,400,425 times
Quote:
Well, targeting specific individuals is actually murder but you knew that, right?
Bbbbbbbbut it's ok if Obama does it right? He did put an American citizen on a kill list didn't he? Tsk, Tsk... You can't have it both ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies