Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 08:42 AM

37,560 posts, read 21,766,609 times

Advertisements

CNN Guest Compares Black Tea Partiers To Jewish Guards At Nazi Camps

I guess calling them Uncle Toms and race traitors was getting a bit old hat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 09:29 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,810,894 times
That is such a disgrace. I wonder how many black people that offended? How insulting and racist that all blacks must agree simply because they are black.

It seems to be ok to insult and make racist comments about black people long as they are republican.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:11 AM

175 posts, read 112,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

LOL... is that all you got from that video?

Old 07-20-2010, 10:16 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,580,014 times
I thought he said Blacks at Tea Party rallies eat Jewish Rye Bread..I have to have my hearing checked..

Old 07-20-2010, 10:46 AM

37,560 posts, read 21,766,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by damie View Post
LOL... is that all you got from that video?
It's all the analysis I'm willing to give it. Besides pointing out the hate and bigotry on the left, I don't see much intellectual stimulous by the three men involved.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:59 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,963,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

After reviewing the above link and researching the internet, it's true about alot of people in the Tea Party Movement. They have hatred for the President. Some for politics others because he is half Black. Yesterday I saw a White guy selling the Final Call newspaper. That is a news paper created by the Nation of Islam, the founder of that paper is Louis Farrakhan. Does that make sense?

Some Black Tea Partiers that associate themselves with racist have to be against their own race. In no way I'm saying all Blacks that are Tea Partiers are Unks but some of the things I read and saw with my on eyes make me shake my head.

Tea Partyr signs below.

1. Damn Kenyans are always winning marathons and stuff. True.

2. Congress = Slaveowner, Taxpayer = *****r. Clearly Racist and illiterate.

3. Vote No or Else What does that mean?

4. I'm concerned about the Heart Beat of our country. WTH!

4.Shoot him! Wow.

Last edited by Mr. Opinion; 07-20-2010 at 11:13 AM..

Old 07-20-2010, 11:21 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,058,035 times
The racist left sinks lower and lower now that they have a racist messiah. I am sure they will ramp up their infiltration of the Tea Party protests with racist signs. If they will go low enough to call any black a Nazi guard, they are capable of anything.

When will the blacks wake up to the fact the left only USES them and if they do not play their game, they are willing to attack them?

Old 07-20-2010, 11:22 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,058,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
After reviewing the above link and researching the internet, it's true about alot of people in the Tea Party Movement. They have hatred for the President. Some for politics others because he is half Black. Yesterday I saw a White guy selling the Final Call newspaper. That is a news paper created by the Nation of Islam, the founder of that paper is Louis Farrakhan. Does that make sense?

Some Black Tea Partiers that associate themselves with racist have to be against their own race. In no way I'm saying all Blacks that are Tea Partiers are Unks but some of the things I read and saw with my on eyes make me shake my head.

Tea Partyr signs below.

1. Damn Kenyans are always winning marathons and stuff. True.

2. Congress = Slaveowner, Taxpayer = *****r. Clearly Racist and illiterate.

3. Vote No or Else What does that mean?

4. I'm concerned about the Heart Beat of our country. WTH!

4.Shoot him! Wow.

It's a well known fact that liberals infiltrate the Tea Party with racist and misspelled signs.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:56 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,276,794 times
Sounds like blacks stuck on the teat of the Democratic plantation don't want their brothers and sisters discovering something better in life.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:04 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,963,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It's a well known fact that liberals infiltrate the Tea Party with racist and misspelled signs.
Come on dcsldcd. Are you saying that every racist Tea Partier is a Liberal? I hope your kidding!

So basically the Righties are thinking that a conspiracy is going on to make the Tea Party look bad?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies