Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 07:59 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times

Advertisements

Just what in her post did you find insane?

Asking the question how a PFC could get access to and then download the classified documents?

Gosh, that DOES sound insane, doesn't it?

Asking why obama waited to instruct a administration wide review of the system, when he had over 4 months since the last leak and did nothing?

Gosh, these question are just SO insane;

Quote:
What if any diplomatic pressure was brought to bear on NATO, EU, and other allies to disrupt Wikileaks’ technical infrastructure? Did we use all the cyber tools at our disposal to permanently dismantle Wikileaks? Were individuals working for Wikileaks on these document leaks investigated?
She is absolutely destroying him with her questions and criticisms, which again got WIDE play in the media.

In fact, he's looking just as battered and bruised as that Halibut she was wailing on on her TV show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,016,337 times
Lol at Wikileaks' 'technical infrastructure'. Disrupt away. NATO and EU shutting down 'net backbones/hubs all over the world? Is she serious?

Palin is just parroting sweet nothings, she should go back to hunting moose.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellyouknow View Post
Lol at Wikileaks' 'technical infrastructure'. Disrupt away. NATO and EU shutting down 'net backbones/hubs all over the world? Is she serious?

Palin is just parroting sweet nothings, she should go back to hunting moose.
I think her ideas were to do everything in your power to stop the leaks and obama has done NOTHING at all.

Use every resource and tool at your disposal - that is the point.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Sarah Palin quit as governor of Alaska to exploit her family for money on reality tv....she doesn't have a "credible" leg to stand on about anything regarding how President Obama is running the country.

One has to question a person who lost an election yet runs her mouth like she actually won. I'm sure John McCain is glad that they lost so he doesn't have to deal with that chihuahua constantly nipping at his heels.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slambango View Post
Sarah Palin calling this administration incompetent?? I'm no big fan of Obama's policies, but, seriously....

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!!
They are incompetent, in every sense of the way, in everything he does, his actions, his incompetent policies, his blame tactics, his handling of this sucky economy, unemployment, housing bubble, which by the way is one of the worse ones we have ever had, and going to get worse.

Lack of experience, and it shows, the stress is also showing on his face, look at him good, he has aged.

He was a talk smart, no action bad policy making President.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:00 PM

Oh give me a freaking break, don't give a damn who asked the question, Put Obummer in his place, going to make him answer. And i would not be calling any one on here a *****, unless you bed down with the women yourself, and i doubt this has happened.

Cry me a river, Obummber is no Saint. I could see him responsible for some of this. I find Obama and the policies he throws at us, INSANE.

Instead of sitting on his behind, without an explanation, now he must answer, something he is not use to doing.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Just what in her post did you find insane?

Asking the question how a PFC could get access to and then download the classified documents?

Asking why obama waited to instruct a administration wide review of the system, when he had over 4 months since the last leak and did nothing?

Gosh, these question are just SO insane;

She is absolutely destroying him with her questions and criticisms, which again got WIDE play in the media.

In fact, he's looking just as battered and bruised as that Halibut she was wailing on on her TV show.

You know that old saying, Some can't handle the truth, be told, and Obummer now must answer.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,300,507 times
As usual the dung beetles flock around the fool who is stinking up the place.

It does not matter what Palin is doing, has done or will do, the TRUTH is Obama is dropping the ball once again.

He himself has proven time and time again that he cannot make a good sound decision to save his butt.

This job is way over his head and it does not take Palin to tell us. Most of us already know the massive mistakes, poor decisions and wreckless job he has done.

To constantly mention that Palin quit her job in every single post is insane.
Obama quit being a lawyer, he quit his Senators job, he quit on the very people who he said he went to Chicago to help. He quit his family church, and gave up on his Grandma who took him in when his own Mom did not want him.

Obama followers need to think long and hard as there are only a select few of you who still believe in him. The rest of us know he cannot handle the job and has cost our country more then we can probably ever recover from. His mistakes and poor decisions in America and around the world will be forever scared on our lives.

The truth is he again cannot make a decision on anything of importance.

Sad that anyone who defends him does not see at least some of the mess he has created for us.

Good for Sarah, I hope she continues to keep his sorry butt on his toes.
Someone has to keep the man thinking.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Instead of sitting on his behind, without an explanation, now he must answer, something he is not use to doing.
Well so far, I haven't seen the media demanding answers from to these questions and others.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:45 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,029,506 times
I avoided this thread all day due to the questionable intelligence of the threads subject, Sarah Palin. Now that I have looked it over, my assumptions have been realized.

Once again, Former 1/2 term governor Palin demonstrates her abject ignorance of the powers of the federal government and the Constitution.

First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months.
Well Sarah, there is thing call the Doctrine of Prior Restraint, which sort goes with that 1st Amendment thingy (The Pentagon Papers, New York Times Co. v. United States (403 U.S. 713). Further, what complicates the whole matter is that Wikileaks and its director Julian Assange are not located within the jurisdiction of American courts (see Philip Agee, Inside the Company)
What if any diplomatic pressure was brought to bear on NATO, EU, and other allies to disrupt Wikileaks’ technical infrastructure? Did we use all the cyber tools at our disposal to permanently dismantle Wikileaks?
Mounting a cyber attack on Assange while not beyond the capabilities of a decent hacker (a denial of service to his site has been done) is only a temporary fix. And Assange as being a highly trained cyber geek himself operates from multiple mirrored sites (ask some 15 year old what that means). And of course because I realize that Sarah, that you don't read those egghead elitist newspapers like the NYT's you would have known that he already provided hard copies to both the New York Times and the London based Guardian.
"Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information?"
Again Sarah, if you had been paying attention over the last 10 years you would know that information sharing amongst intelligence agencies was broadly increased in an effort to "tear down the walls" in light of the intelligence failures following 9/11. And what does his age have to do with it?

Sincerely,

O.V. Catto

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-01-2010 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: personal insult
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies