Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 04:55 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times

Advertisements

Obama doesn't know anything about Sarah Palin's questions, she is a nobody to him as she is to the majority of the country.
When asked by Barbara Walters what he thought of something Sarah said his reply was, "I don't listen to Sarah Palin"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 04:57 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,811,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Palin and serious questions??? There's something wrong with this picture!
Matt Damon, is that you?

Old 11-30-2010, 05:05 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I was a 21-year-old in charge of Nuclear Warheads during the Reagan Administration.

It was not Reagan's fault that I was loyal to my oath.
I dont agree with you much, but I side with you here. No President can possibly be blamed or looked at in regards to who has access to information.

I served 9 years from 97-07 as a ET (communications) on submarines. I had up to atleast a TS clearance due to the nature of my duties.
Everyone on board had to have at least a Secret clearance. Most people in the Navy get some sort of clearance. Though, to be clear, clearance does not necessarily mean access.

The Secret classification usually didnt involve highly sensitive data. And to be honest it wouldnt be that difficult to take Secret info off the ship/base if one had wanted to.

This falls at the feet of the military and those in charge of security. They need to make it much more difficult to take sensitive, classified material away from a ship, secure building, a base, etc. Its long over due that the military do more to safe guard classified material. I think they were too laxed, and now have embarrassed themselves. They had better do more to make sure that clearance doesnt necessarily mean someone should have access and put more strenuous measures in place to stop scum like this from taking the material home.

All this Secret info anyways, is it REALLY any big revelation to anyone? There are really no big surprises anyways.

But back to the point. This kid needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. It is HIS FAULT, and no one elses. He should be charged with treason and put to death. He took an oath and broke it. Not only breaking an oath but putting lives at risk. He is a pitiful human being.

Now we can talk Obama and his sense of urgency on this, but anyone who would even think of trying to take him to task about why this 22 year old had this info, doesnt know what they are talking about.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:31 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
honestly , there is no way that SP really asked those questions herself.
somebody on her staff suggested that she raise those questions.
no way will I ever believe anything else.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:00 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,799,240 times
When America becomes dependent upon Sarah Palin to pass judgement upon any aspect of our governance, I tend to wonder where their heads have gone.
I never heard of her beyond the day that she was brought into the political scene by that old coot, McClain. Wasn't she the "pit-bull in lipstick",
(a dog by any other name)? Didn't she share the political arena with the likes of Joe the plumber? Wasn't it hard enough to come to accept a fairly
unknown, afro-American on the political horizon, much less an obscure political candidate from the tundra? Was the Republican party decorating itself
with eye candy, when they couldn't produce a candidate with even a modest sense of political savvy? Why are we burdened with this constant bath in
her over-touted qualifications, are we finally at that sorry state where we'll accept anyone whom they prop up before us, bow down to their purported
expertise and embrace them in the manner that so many have continued to carry Palin upon their shoulders?

Sure, we were hungry for change back in '08,
but even though there are many of us who either don't see the change that we hoped for, which of us
really believes in our hearts, that the McCain/Palin ticket would have answered our problems, that here and now, things would be better off than they are?
In some ways, I am ashamed of my fellow Americans, most especially those who've participated in the turning of our political scene into a national reality show,
that now blossoms into everything from family fishing hour to dancing with stars. I'd rather see Sarah just where she belongs, there on my full-color cheesecake
calender, putting to use her better attributes and those pointed offerings, those so much closer to her heart, that I'll always see more clearly than any political
gesture, posture or wannabe overture, that she'll ever be capable of making.

Perhaps I'm not giving her enough credit, after-all, she is somewhere that I ain't. We're worlds apart in so many ways but that dirty old man within me is ready
to admit and confess, I see through her like the x-ray booths at the airport. Every time that she appears on screen, somehow in my mind, she hasn't got a stitch
of clothing on! I guess that it sounds a tad bizarre to some of you but it's true, she does have a certain level of appeal to us milfers. I know too, that I just may
disappoint a few of the readers here, but because tonight is such a special night, and Sarah is such a special gal, I'm quite helpless against my better judgement.

I shake my head in wonderment, asking, where is this world going.
It seems as though we've lost our sense of direction, as if our political system has gone into
the circus business. The other night, I got stoned again, I smoked a fat doobie and got into a classic movie. I watched "Freaks", by the great Todd Browning. I don't
know why but I kept seeing one certain character as Sarah Palin, it was "Schlitze", a renowned pinhead of a day gone by. Many of you may be familiar with pinheads,
today, many of them occupy public office in legislative positions.

Anyway, please join me in this movie.:
Perhaps you'll see Sarah there somewhere.........

Freaks

Old 11-30-2010, 07:16 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
I shake my head in wonderment, asking, where is this world going.
I did the same in Nov 2008 and now all that I feared would happen, has indeed happened.

Her questions are relevant and probing, but of course, the MSM will NOT be asking them of obama. They are circling the wagons on this latest debacle of his.

Well, it looks like Palin got the ball rolling, huh?

Quote:
What if any diplomatic pressure was brought to bear on NATO, EU, and other allies to disrupt Wikileaks’ technical infrastructure? Did we use all the cyber tools at our disposal to permanently dismantle Wikileaks? Shouldn’t they at least have had their financial assets frozen just as we do to individuals who provide material support for terrorist organizations?
Sounds like an international effort is NOW underway.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/wikileaks;_ylt=AnYTIpBPKPpcxVNYXQcIM2.s0NUE;_ylu=X 3oDMTNhdTJkbzA4BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAxMjAxL3dpa2lsZWF rcwRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzMEcG9zAzEwBHB0A 2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawN1c2N1dHN hY2Nlc3M- (broken link)

US cuts access to files as Interpol seeks Assange

Old 11-30-2010, 07:34 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,143,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Ouch! This one is gonna hurt. Of course, she does indeed ask the questions that REQUIRE an answer;

Serious Questions about the Obama Administration's Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco | Facebook

Yes indeed. Where was the sense of urgency 4 months ago?

Palin Blasts Obama Administration's "Incompetent Handling" of Wikileaks - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

All excellent questions....all so far unanswered by obama.
Ya, and it never would've happened if BimboPalin had been elected VP...

But she WASN'T
A Pig like Palin who doesn't know the difference between N. and S. Korea can hardly be given any credit for arm-chair quarterbacking.....20/20 HINDsight and never mentioning her retarded solution BEFORE the leaks.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:40 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Ouch! This one is gonna hurt. Of course, she does indeed ask the questions that REQUIRE an answer;

Serious Questions about the Obama Administration's Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco | Facebook

Yes indeed. Where was the sense of urgency 4 months ago?

Palin Blasts Obama Administration's "Incompetent Handling" of Wikileaks - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

All excellent questions....all so far unanswered by obama.

haha, who cares what a LOSER AND A QUITTER think anyway? She should be more concerned about the GOP who is about to rip her limb by limb over the next year.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:41 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Her solution before the leaks?

Who could have envisioned the mess that incompetent boob is the WH was making of US foreign policy? This sample of his "smart power" is liable to do untold damage to our relationships worldwide. Who would trust the boob in the WH now?

Not to fear, I guess her kick in the pants for obama got him on the offense for once, instead of sitting back, afflicted by analysis paralysis.

She had some excellent suggestions there for obama and it looks like he might have listened to someone that has a clue.

His weakness is on display for the world to see.

Last edited by sanrene; 11-30-2010 at 07:56 PM..

Old 11-30-2010, 07:48 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Palin should stick to doing what she does best: Whoring herself out for a quick buck while playing the victim role with the right wing talking heads.

Playing provocateur extraordinaire while crying foul anytime somebody questions her on her insanity...sound familiar to anybody here? hahaha

No wonder the GOP want this woman to sit down and shut up, she's nothing but trouble for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies