Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 02:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Beck would not last 15 minutes in a real debate. Nothing but a pulpit bully
Who do you want to be his opponent in that debate? Maybe you could be it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Beck must have been selling a lot of that beloved fear, huh?
Hasn't Media Matters reported about what went on that night? Maybe Soros didn't have the money for one of those expensive tickets so they could send one of their reporters.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:50 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Apparently Beck fantasizes about killing people with a shovel...That's enough for me to realize that his cheeze has slid of his cracker...He is not only stupid, but he has no control of his big mouth, and is a nut case.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Wow $90 bucks to hear that moron speak...A real town hall meeting wouldn't have only Beck fans attending...I mean really if you were not an avid fan of that paranoia slinger would you spent $90 dollars on him? I sure wouldn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk
I won't waste any more time looking at your attempt at deflection than you would listening to Beck. Therefore, I accuse you of trying to change the subject of the thread with your deflection.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:56 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Apparently Beck fantasizes about killing people with a shovel...That's enough for me to realize that his cheeze has slid of his cracker...He is not only stupid, but he has no control of his big mouth, and is a nut case.

I wish you would get the facts correct.

The man is a huge success, has been correct in calling out tons of the Obama agenda, taken down two czars himself, written top selling books, gets crowds like not other, has a top rated TV and radio show, made 36 million dollars last year, employees thousands of people and the list goes on and on.

I know most looney tuners cannot stand someone who has proven success like Beck but what they cannot stand is for someone to EXPOSE the real idiot we have in our WH. ( Well, not your WH, you are not from America are you?)

Success is something liberals have issues with.

Old 12-04-2010, 02:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You are right he scares me. He is a very dangerous man stirring up all kinds of hate.The people who believe him are nut birds.

You have it backwards, the select FEW who attack him are the real nutjobs.

Again, you are in the minority of right.

His facts are not hate, they are simply proven facts.

His record proves he is correct one time after another.

He exposes Obama and you cannot stand it.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:04 PM

33,532 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I wish you would get the facts correct.

The man is a huge success, has been correct in calling out tons of the Obama agenda, taken down two czars himself, written top selling books, gets crowds like not other, has a top rated TV and radio show, made 36 million dollars last year, employees thousands of people and the list goes on and on.

I know most looney tuners cannot stand someone who has proven success like Beck but what they cannot stand is for someone to EXPOSE the real idiot we have in our WH. ( Well, not your WH, you are not from America are you?)

Success is something liberals have issues with.
Yeah right...Advocating killing people with a shovel is sane...The man is a nut, taking money freely offered from other paranoid nutbags. How much he "earns" not withstanding.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:06 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,809,014 times
Quote:
You have it backwards, the select FEW who attack him are the real nutjobs.

Again, you are in the minority of right.

His facts are not hate, they are simply proven facts.

His record proves he is correct one time after another.

He exposes Obama and you cannot stand it.
Beck is nothing but the goebbels for the right and most people think he's insane. This is a pretty heavily right leaning forum and there was a thread recently asking this, and the majority sided he's a loon. The only people that follow his lies are brainwashed, misguided fools.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:16 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,061 times
There's always going to be snake oil salesmen and suckers who buy their goods.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:21 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,175 times
Quote:
Wow Beck draws more crowds then Obama and or Biden.

Like Beck or not he has put out some great information and has been dead on correct on many things that have happened and is going to happen.

His record proves it.

And he took DOWN two commi Obama czars all by himself. That is why the loons do not like him.

Stop being so scared of Beck, he is not going to hurt you.

Then again, he is for self reliance, something most lefties cannot stand.

Do not let his success and record of calling things get in your way lefties.

He eats Obama and his anti American agenda for a snack every single day.
Sunny-Days90 !!! ... On The Money !

It truly appears that so many of the CDF "Wittle Ole Whining Loons" are absolutely scared "Sheetless" by the man called Beck !

Lock your doors and crawl under the beds there little blokes ..... cause old Beck just might get a hold of you ! Har Har Har (LMFAO) !!!

Keep up the good work scary old G. Beck !!!!!

Thanks Y'ALL / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies