Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 09:09 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
The Wal-mart that I shop at has a lot of muslims that shop there in full rag wear. I guess that I'll be reporting them when I go there. Is there a toll free # that I can call?
yes 1 (800) FatandDim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 12:26 PM

2,253 posts, read 6,986,755 times
Wink Next time at Walmart

In 2001, or perhaps prior to then, a joint anti-terrorism task force in Phoenix, AZ handed out a flyer of suspicious things to watch for. This joint task force was comprised of the FBI, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, and the Maricopa County Attorney. Ed Hall of the FBI confirmed that this flyer was produced by this task force. [1]

Thus, next time you happen to be at Walmart, and perhaps witness any of the following (being an incomplete list), you may wish to contact the FBI:

• Someone professing a "Christian identity"
• Anyone refusing to identify themselves
• Anyone requesting authority for being stopped
• Anyone professing to be a Marxist/Leninist
• Anyone believing in "Animal rights"
• Any "Lone Individuals," someone by themselves
• Any defender of the US Constitution

(Note: copies of this flyer can be found at various sites, this is but one)
1) 'The F.B.I. Flyer,' The Berean Chronicles
F.B.I. Flyer - ARE YOU A TERRORIST?

Old 12-09-2010, 02:16 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idunn View Post
In 2001, or perhaps prior to then, a joint anti-terrorism task force in Phoenix, AZ handed out a flyer of suspicious things to watch for. This joint task force was comprised of the FBI, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, and the Maricopa County Attorney. Ed Hall of the FBI confirmed that this flyer was produced by this task force. [1]

Thus, next time you happen to be at Walmart, and perhaps witness any of the following (being an incomplete list), you may wish to contact the FBI:

• Someone professing a "Christian identity"
• Anyone refusing to identify themselves
• Anyone requesting authority for being stopped
• Anyone professing to be a Marxist/Leninist
• Anyone believing in "Animal rights"
• Any "Lone Individuals," someone by themselves
• Any defender of the US Constitution

(Note: copies of this flyer can be found at various sites, this is but one)
1) 'The F.B.I. Flyer,' The Berean Chronicles
F.B.I. Flyer - ARE YOU A TERRORIST?
I've seen this before. This shows the mentality at work. If you not square cut, no dings fit in the box then your, well. . . suspect. I'm not sure what any of this has to with shopping at Walmart though.

The one in the town I live in had the full rig of lights and cameras installed by the company. They could watch anyone off the property on the other side of the highway and the authorities were sitting in the parking lot all night. However, the local residents sued and were supported by the store manager and ALL of it had to be pulled out. Yes there ARE places where people don't just drink the coolaid.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Since she is in favor of this idea. Wonderful! how bout someone spy on her a-- for about a year, then have the snitch, get back to us, with all the dirt. Think she would like it.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Look..we can use this "snitching" to our advantage if we put a bit of effort into it

Russian Sense of Humor. Russian Soviet humor. Russian jokes and anecdotes.
A phone rings at KGB headquarters.
- Hello?
- Hello, is this the KGB?
- Yes. What do you want?
- I'm calling to report my neighbor Yankel Rabinovich as an enemy of the State. He is hiding undeclared diamonds in his fire wood.
- This will be noted.
- The next day, the KGB goons visit Rabinovich's house. They search the shed where the fire wood is kept, break every piece of wood there, but find no diamonds. They swear at Yankel Rabinovich and leave.
The phone then rings at Rabinovich`s house.
- Hello, Yankel! Did the KGB come?
- Yes.
- Did they chop up your firewood?
- Yes, they did.
- Okay, now it's your turn to call. I need my vegetable patch plowed.

Old 12-11-2010, 04:04 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
THIS is why you should pay attention to what's going on around you and report suspicious activities.

Where would this little girl be now had that woman in SF been of y'alls opinion about such things?

(12-10) 21:01 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- A relieved Virginia police chief extended an emotional thank-you from across the country to a San Francisco woman who spotted a fugitive sought in a slaying and kidnapping as she shopped at a Safeway in the Outer Richmond on Friday afternoon.

"We're so thankful to her - for a person to be that observant, 3,000 miles away, is almost incredible," Roanoke County Police Chief Ray Lavinder said about the unidentified shopper who recognized Jeffrey Scott Easley, 32, from a TV report and called police, leading to his arrest and the recovery of 12-year-old Brittany Mae Smith....

S.F. shopper helps capture fugitive, kidnap victim

Old 12-11-2010, 04:49 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
THIS is why you should pay attention to what's going on around you and report suspicious activities.

Where would this little girl be now had that woman in SF been of y'alls opinion about such things?
Aw c'mon.........we're NOT stupid.

People can recognize these things without Big Sis trying to foment public paranoia.

And you should be ashamed suggesting there's a 'segment of society' that would condone this kidnapping.

Old 12-11-2010, 06:29 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Aw c'mon.........we're NOT stupid.

People can recognize these things without Big Sis trying to foment public paranoia.

And you should be ashamed suggesting there's a 'segment of society' that would condone this kidnapping.

I suggested no such thing. What I DID suggest is that there is a "segment of society" right here in this thread who would not have called the police.

Old 12-11-2010, 07:43 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Obviously Big Sis has actually never shopped at Wal-Mart or she would know there is no one available on the floor to "tell". That said, having situational awareness is a good thing.

So many people do walk about in a total fog unaware of their surroundings. People like this:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

Old 12-11-2010, 09:36 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
I suggested no such thing. What I DID suggest is that there is a "segment of society" right here in this thread who would not have called the police.
And Janet's face at the checkout counter of Walmart will change that ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies