Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 08:48 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgaines View Post
I can't stand people like you! How can you say it was motivated by racism? What evidence do you have? Do you have anything to base your quote on?
Everything that takes place that he doesn't like is motivated by racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2011, 07:28 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,064,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Don't you know that anyone who finally wakes up, changes their mind and now realizes the nation is being run into the ground by our government is a racist? Why that has to be the only explanation.
This happens whenever our country wants to go back to the "good ole' days". The "good ole' days" were horrid, scary, and full of racism, not to mention rights for anyone but a white male were discarded. I see why it's feared even if it's unfounded.

That said, the Tea Party is on their last bag in my opinion.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,789,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
This happens whenever our country wants to go back to the "good ole' days". The "good ole' days" were horrid, scary, and full of racism, not to mention rights for anyone but a white male were discarded. I see why it's feared even if it's unfounded.

That said, the Tea Party is on their last bag in my opinion.
That is their dream to destroy all the progress of the past 100 years and turn into a 3rd world country. Though freedom is ringing true with americans rising up and protesting nationwide against the fascist takeover attempt by the radical right tea party.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:27 AM

1,811 posts, read 1,206,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The Tea Party is now impotent and completely disposable by the Republican party. Their usefulness has been drained.

The Tea Party "movement" was a puppet parade that was financially backed by billionaires like the Koch brothers in an effort to create a resurgence in the Republican party and they are no longer relevant.

The billionaire Koch brothers’ war against Obama : The New Yorker

The only way that they can remain 'relevant' is by attempting to elevate their patron saint, Sarah Palin, run for RNC Chairman (to of course replace the "Token"). However, the true Republican establishment will never let that happen and will quash the TP movement entirely.

Tea party group wants Palin for RNC - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com
I see the "straw-graspers" are still grasping (at straws).

Old 03-04-2011, 10:37 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,491,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
I see the "straw-graspers" are still grasping (at straws).
Actually, I am hoping that the Tea Party ilk get the RNC candidates that they deserve....Trump/Palin 2012 LOL

Old 03-05-2011, 05:39 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,851,365 times
I cant stand the Tea Party ever since they got hijacked by the social cons, please for all the Tea Timers out there please just sit back and let real fiscal conservatives do the talking. You're making us look bad.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:16 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,682,701 times
I was watching the senate hearings last nite and by statements made by blue dog demcrats they got the message in the mid terms. Even they were talking meaningful cuts beyond anything Obama has proposed. I say the Tea Party is alive and well. Their issue are at the top of state and gaining fast in the federal government.Even Obama is singing I am open tune more.What is dead is the lioberal agnenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies