Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 07:49 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No one ever said they were all black farms. You, on the other hand posted this:

I live in one of the largest cities in the country, it's extremely demographically diverse.

Frankly, I find your blatant racism offensive.
No you don't. What you find offensive is that i pointed out a case where white farmers were gaming the system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 08:04 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,707,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
His church, his congregation, his microphone, his free speech rights. And you have no evidence that he's a racist. Don't tell me that he can't say whatever he wants in his own damn church. Thats ridiculous. Besides, how many of his sermons have you heard? Yea...ONE!!!

And yea..his service means that he's EARNED the right to say what he wants to say about anything he wants. Did you serve? He doesn't owe YOU any explanation for his sermons or statements. Who are you? LOL...please.

Black Liberation Theology is RACIST. That is what Wright's church teaches.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:06 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,359,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
And it's currently in practice in a town government near you!

Old 12-08-2010, 08:07 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Which part of that theology is racist? What did Wright himself say that was racist?

Old 12-08-2010, 08:20 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
Quote:
Wow..Obama is a horrible President, huh? That's original. Never heard that one before.
The RWNJs really make me laugh with all of those juvenile "I can't believe that he's the POTUS...he's horrible....the worst president...he's a Communist...muslim...space alien...blah blah blah" comments. So funny to see them in so much pain at the mere thought of having a person of color in the White House.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:33 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,070,011 times
Oh please......why is it that blacks can get away with saying what they da*ned well please and it's never racist, but let whites say anything that even approach the race issue and all hell breaks loose.

If a white president played the race card to the extent that Obama does he would be impeached. Obama has encouraged racism within his own justice department and has shown racial preference in a manner totally unbefitting a president.

Aside from his terrible handling of race relations, his incompetence in just about everything, from the economy to foreign relations, has made him the worst person to ever hold the office. He's a laughingstock the world over.

He is and continues to be a danger to this country. I can only hope that before he can do even more damage a rightly deserved article of impeachment will be brought to the table.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,917,807 times
I wonder if comrade chairman mao will grace the WH christmass tree again this year? It was so charming. NOT!

Old 12-08-2010, 10:00 AM

88,800 posts, read 44,594,609 times
Quote:
No you don't. What you find offensive is that i pointed out a case where white farmers were gaming the system.
Cite the quote from the article that states they were white farmers.

You can't, because it doesn't exist. Your racism is so exposed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies