Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 09:47 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,918,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
You know there's a little poetic justice in all this, though. Right so hated Hillary- what's it been, a 15 yr long smear campaign? Hillary nutcrackers?? Funny to think the right was the prime reason tipping the scale to radical left after all that blow hard rotten out of their mouths about McCain in 2000 and the Hate on clinton careers they've made for themselves. Obama took the shot. Smart cookie.
No wonder rabid right hates themselves so much. They got caught up in the land mines they laid (but naturally, the liberals did it to them).
I don't think you are making much sense. The right had little or nothing to do with: 1- Hillary not getting the nomination. A group of very smart people (God I hate to admit that) found a candidate they could groom and sell to the public. His name was Obama and 2-the right wingers would have preferred anyone over McCain.

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2010, 10:04 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,320,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoflov1232 View Post
I missed this by a landslide, I was so pro-obama. I must have been in a trance. RUN, HILLARY, RUN.
I think there were millions in the same trance you were in and now we are suffering for just that. So many in this thread wanted Hillary but I bet most of them voted for Obama because of his party designation and his race. Yep, you are all to blame.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:05 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,320,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgemo2 View Post
I was actually rooting for Hilary to win the primary, but I appear to be in a huge minority in that I don't think Obama is doing such a bad job. He inherited a mess and things take time to fix.

Actually, I probably would have voted for McCain if he hadn't picked that idiot Palin for a running mate. If he had picked his right shoe for his VP candidate he would have still gotten my vote, though.
I couldn't vote for either Obama or McCain so I just went into the booth and voted for Sarah and that old white guy who ran with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies