Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 07:55 PM

45,358 posts, read 26,948,512 times

Advertisements

Muslim Brotherhood Front Group Trains Airport Screeners

The Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) has completed training for 2,200 Transportation Safety Officers (TSOs) at the Los Angeles International Airport according to a press release found on the MPAC website.

The MPAC release notes that the two-month training course informed officers of “the diversity of Muslims around the world from cultural dress to language to tenets. The four trainers taught the TSOs how to properly handle a Quran and discussed the different ways Muslim women and men choose to cover or dress. For example, the TSOs learned if a woman wears hijab and needs a secondary screening she should be screened in a private area by a female TSO officer.”

Who allowed the government employees to be trained by this group? How much of our money paid for this?

Also, the official group press release...

MPAC Trains 2,200 Transportation Security Officers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 09:30 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,288,091 times
I gotta get ahold of some Catholic training group and have them get in touch with the TSA.
Catholics need "special groping" as well.

Then we'll get the Jews on board and the Baptists and the Lutherans and all other religions.
The Atheists might be SOL though on this one.

Old 12-15-2010, 06:21 PM

1,016 posts, read 2,704,668 times
I love Texans!

Old 12-15-2010, 06:27 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,057,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I gotta get ahold of some Catholic training group and have them get in touch with the TSA.

Then we'll get the Jews on board and the Baptists and the Lutherans and all other religions.
The Atheists might be SOL though on this one.

No. I'm an atheist and I too have particular ways I prefer to be violated.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,359,941 times
TSA could save plenty money in screening by hanging a big old peice of pork around every Muslim's head and say "God Bless", if they are intollerant they will run off and kill themselves.
(Two birds, one stone)

Old 12-21-2010, 05:24 AM

1,016 posts, read 2,704,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
TSA could save plenty money in screening by hanging a big old peice of pork around every Muslim's head and say "God Bless", if they are intollerant they will run off and kill themselves.
(Two birds, one stone)
I wish it were so simple....those so called Muslims were seen violating so many principals of ther faith just before they did (drinking alcohol, dealing with women, etc) their deed, that I doubt even this would work, sadly.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:48 AM

16,955 posts, read 12,525,034 times
>I gotta get ahold of some Catholic training group and have them get in touch with the TSA.

The Atheists might be SOL though on this one.<

YES! but we need to take it much further!

EVERYONE gets their own special feel up! Not just by religion, but also by race, sexual orientation, transgender, status etc etc etc.

What special way do midgets... er I mean vertically challenged get felt up?

The only problem I see is how do we screen homosexuals? Do we have a gay man gelt up by another man? or a woman? Id pay money to see the look on the face of the TSA agent when a flaming gay dude says, "OH YES! MOOOORRRRREEEE!!!". I have a couple gay friends who are not flamers but can fake the flaming thing 100%. One is just smart *** enough to do it.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:53 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,309,943 times
Why do muslim women get special treatment? What a bunch of BS.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:38 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,546,330 times
Apparently profiling is just fine when it's all in their favor and against the American people.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:40 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,292,374 times
Real security still takes a back seat to political correctness. As Ann Coulter said, "We are not at war with every 10th person in line".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies