Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Conscript the Tea party patriots?
Yes, accountability needs to be restored to 1st amendment rights 12 50.00%
No, let them go on plotting against the USA dictate the new definition of America from the bottom up. 6 25.00%
Other more create options not mentioned 6 25.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 05:31 PM

8,886 posts, read 5,368,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
are you kidding? they are chicken shi*s
Well their esteemed leader thought service in Afghanistan was a great idea. He must have, as he ordered lots more people to do it. Why wouldn't they wish to support the One?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2011, 05:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Accountability= criminal. I "get it", I just don't buy it, neither do I see you as competent/ capable of living up to duties of citizenship. Hard as it may be to believe, the planets do not revolve around yourself. Worship yourself... whose idea was that? Supremacists? Satanists? Ayn Rand?
I cant believe you actually said this while posting a thread showing the amount of hate you have for tea party members...

Tea party members are ASKING for accountability.. Now you are criticizing the calling for accountability while asking for it

Old 03-17-2011, 05:53 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Dumbest Poll Ever.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:05 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I cant believe you actually said this while posting a thread showing the amount of hate you have for tea party members...

Tea party members are ASKING for accountability.. Now you are criticizing the calling for accountability while asking for it
Doesn't surprise me. People say they are for one thing then back policies which do the opposite. My congressman said it so it must be true.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:23 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,790,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
These would be the same far flung places your current liberal administration is failing to remove our troops from.

This is truly one of the most ignorant partisan threads I've seen.
Yep. And even odder to read with all the talk about Libya now.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:40 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quote:
"Patriots" talking loudest ought to put their money where their mouths are IMO. So how do all of you feel about it?
Average age of tea party fool is somewhere in their 50's or 60's. What can they do in Afghanistan?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:49 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Average age of tea party fool is somewhere in their 50's or 60's. What can they do in Afghanistan?
Cannon fodder/human shields?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:53 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,226,871 times
Wouldn't be a big deal--most have already served...and more importantly, most would volunteer to stand beside thier Brothers and Sisters in Arms--as opposed to the liberal pathetic draft/military dodgers...

Old 01-13-2012, 08:29 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
Wouldn't be a big deal--most have already served...and more importantly, most would volunteer to stand beside thier Brothers and Sisters in Arms--as opposed to the liberal pathetic draft/military dodgers...
I already served. I still do in another capacity because it's a permanent lock. VFW drunks pontificating about glory days need to put up or shut up. America has spoken, and it's about to get much much louder.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:55 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times
Quote:
I already served. I still do in another capacity because it's a permanent lock. VFW drunks pontificating about glory days need to put up or shut up. America has spoken, and it's about to get much much louder.
Most of the people who I've met through the local Houston Tea Party events aren't old enough to have fought in any war but Iraq and Afghanistan. Most of us are young, well educated and well aware that if we don't do something that idiot politicians will spend us into destruction. We support cutting the defense budget considerably and we support ending the wars we are currently involved in.

Well, there goes most of your BS talking points. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies