Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 03:05 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times

Advertisements

Another reason to take the guns away from jealous left wing whack jobs like this guy.

So now can we go after Media Matters as the cause of this?

Left wingers are going crazy in American and this is just one of them.

I firmly believe left wing hate sites get people all stirred up like they did this guy and is a root cause of many liberal loons attacking people.

Wonder if this guy knew Lauren Vallee? Both unstable trouble making left wing nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Shucks, what's the point of owning guns if ya can't shoot 'em?

Threads like this bring out American ignorance and narrow-mindedness. The only thing some people understand is anti-Obama and anti-liberal. Who in his/her right mind would take these kooks seriously. It's obvious the anti-Obama and anti-liberal crowd can't comprehend anything more complicated than anti-Obama and anti-liberal. They live in a dead end and can only jump up and down shouting anti-Obama and anti-liberal stuff.
It's why Americans are such ignorant, gullible chumps.
This case in point came right after your post ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Another reason to take the guns away from jealous left wing whack jobs like this guy.

So now can we go after Media Matters as the cause of this?

Left wingers are going crazy in American and this is just one of them.

I firmly believe left wing hate sites get people all stirred up like they did this guy and is a root cause of many liberal loons attacking people.

Wonder if this guy knew Lauren Vallee? Both unstable trouble making left wing nuts.

Old 12-15-2010, 03:13 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
and other "progressive" websites.

Figures. Florida School Board Shooter Wrote Note Railing at Rich; Linking to Media Matters | The Gateway Pundit (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/12/figures-florida-school-board-shooter-wrote-note-railing-at-rich-linking-to-media-matters/ - broken link)
FL School Board Shooter Posted Suicide Note Railing Against the Rich, Linking to Media Matters | The Blaze

Did the overblown class war rhetoric (rich vs poor, especially on the tax cuts) drive this man insane with rage, enough that he shot at those he "blamed" for his predicament and then took his own life?

I guess he thinks those on his links list provide the "truth"?

Here is the graphic video embedded in the link from CNN; It is graphic, although they don't show him shooting himself in the head.

Video: CNN airs shooting at Florida school board meeting « Hot Air
So what is your point? Are you against free speech or the right to bear arms?

Old 12-15-2010, 03:33 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Don't worry, it's the right that are dangerous. Haven't you heard about Timothy McVeigh?
Spot on!

News Hounds: Fox Nation Likes The Idea Of Assassinating President Obama

Old 12-15-2010, 03:42 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:

Figures. Florida School Board Shooter Wrote Note Railing at Rich; Linking to Media Matters | The Gateway Pundit (http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/12/figures-florida-school-board-shooter-wrote-note-railing-at-rich-linking-to-media-matters/ - broken link)
FL School Board Shooter Posted Suicide Note Railing Against the Rich, Linking to Media Matters | The Blaze

Did the overblown class war rhetoric (rich vs poor, especially on the tax cuts) drive this man insane with rage, enough that he shot at those he "blamed" for his predicament and then took his own life?

Here is the graphic video embedded in the link from CNN; It is graphic, although they don't show him shooting himself in the head.

Abortion bombers quote the bible. Should we ban that?

Old 12-15-2010, 07:55 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
I think this thread is very relevant:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-violence.html

"Progressiveness" leads to irrational violence.
This guy wasn't a progressive he was a Wingnut!

Old 12-15-2010, 08:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:

Just more proof, Democrat is a mental disorder.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:03 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
I blame MSNBC.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:12 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Shucks, what's the point of owning guns if ya can't shoot 'em?

Threads like this bring out American ignorance and narrow-mindedness. The only thing some people understand is anti-Obama and anti-liberal. Who in his/her right mind would take these kooks seriously. It's obvious the anti-Obama and anti-liberal crowd can't comprehend anything more complicated than anti-Obama and anti-liberal. They live in a dead end and can only jump up and down shouting anti-Obama and anti-liberal stuff.
It's why Americans are such ignorant, gullible chumps.
But this guy was a liberal - what was he doing with a gun? Liberals are the ones who pretend they don't believe anyone should have a gun, but then just like this guy, they run out and get one.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:21 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,162 times
Quote:

He was a little nuts, IMO. I don't like to talk ill of the dead, so we'll just leave it at that. Suffice it to say, his extreme (in both quality and quantity) political views speak for his mental status.

I don't think class warfare stuff should be to blame. Nobody is ever to blame for taking their own life unless they are coerced in some way (think Saw type stuff). He could have handled his anger much better than waiving a gun around a school board room and opening fire on innocent people.

I saw part of the shooting video on Fox last night, they showed him fire the first couple shots then they froze the tape and continued the audio. I'm not sure I want to see more than that, but I guess considering that he supposedly did not hit any of the school board members, I'll give your video a try.

ETA: Okay, that video was not bad at all, hardly warrants the disclaimer.

Last edited by andrea3821; 12-15-2010 at 08:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies