Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 12:10 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,030 times

Advertisements

Even the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) has now objected to the Democrat Party, suing the Democrats and its leadership for “stealing” their party platform and relabeling it as “progressive”.

CPUSA lawyers presented documents to the press showing that the Democratic platform of 2010, almost line-for-line, reiterates the CPUSA platform of 1963. In other words, the Democrats of today are the Communists of yesterday.

Third Base Politics: Communist Party sues Democratic Party for theft of intellectual property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2010, 12:20 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,092,789 times
Would be too crowded what with the Republican party horning in on the Communist, Fascist and Bull**** party all at the same time.

I think Democrats are fine being Democrats, I mean please...repbulicans, communists...they spend too much time crying.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:31 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
I think Democrats are fine being Democrats, I mean please...repbulicans, communists...they spend too much time crying.
Seriously? Who spends all their time that the world is unfair, that people don't religiously embrace diversity, tolerance, and open-mindedness, that because they are getting called out on their VS with the environment? Please, if anything, leftists cry more than Republicans. Remember, if a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one and cries that all guns should be banned.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:49 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Would be too crowded what with the Republican party horning in on the Communist, Fascist and Bull**** party all at the same time.

Seriously now, i think you got it mighty wrong! The dems cry over spilled milk, and cry while they are blaming others for all their mistakes.

It appears these days, Dems don't even know who they are.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:09 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Seriously now, i think you got it mighty wrong! The dems cry over spilled milk, and cry while they are blaming others for all their mistakes.

It appears these days, Dems don't even know who they are.
No. I know who I am. I'm truthfully having a problem figuring out who my president and a few of his party senators think they are or what political party they think they're representing. It boggles my mind. Not enough to make me become a Republican, mind you! But I get the criticism and trust me - I do quite a bit of it myself.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:29 AM

19,020 posts, read 14,198,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
In other words, the Democrats of today are the Communists of yesterday.
That's an unfair and inaccurate conclusion.

Since the U.S. Constitution explicitly protects private property, and the communist manifesto expressly states the goal of abolishing private property, one has to just look around and see the world as it is.

Since 1935, no American has absolutely owned private property, protected from being taken for public use.

So it is more accurate to conclude that both partisan parties are not "friends" of private property ownership, and seek to take as MUCH as possible for "public use" - spent at their direction and control - which means "we, the sheeple" have been sheared most effectively for 3 generations.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:21 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,092,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Seriously? Who spends all their time that the world is unfair, that people don't religiously embrace diversity, tolerance, and open-mindedness, that because they are getting called out on their VS with the environment? Please, if anything, leftists cry more than Republicans.
Seriously...yes, Francis seriously. You've got you're leaders either whining and throwing temper tantrums like 3 year olds, or crying like a postpartum
depression mother! Crying that the world is unfair, that they shouldn't pay more taxes, that just b/c they have engaged in more shredding of the Constitution that, that is no reason not to be kept in power. Crying that just because they've done more damaged through the financial devastation they wrought upon the U.S., that there should be more regulation of their actions. Getting called out on their faux religious acceptance, that they're really anti-anything non Christian and even non-Christian when they can get away with it crap.
You've had more Republican leaders crying on TV lately than all the cable soap shows put together.

Please, you're gonna have Palin there soon tellin' ya to 'Man up'! Don't give her the satisfaction. Oh, okay we'll wait till you're finished...:crying :: crying:

Feel better now? This is for Republicans and your leaders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qiQI-zrPvQ

Ya jack wagon....

Old 12-17-2010, 09:29 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
The Democrat Party is already merged with the Communist Party.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:31 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times
No, I don't think so. Both the Republican and Democratic Party are right-wing parties in the sense that they are pro-capitalism.

I feel caught in between the two major parties. I think Democrats are for too much regulation and Republicans are for too little regulation.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:32 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,520,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The Democrat Party is already merged with the Communist Party.

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies