Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 06:08 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,106,673 times

Advertisements

I hope they're getting paid for it. I'd hate to believe that some of these folks are being that ignorant for nothing.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:46 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,342,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Yuppers. Glad folks are starting to pay closer attention to the war declared on America promulgated by think tanks.

I think alternet identifying them libertarians is a stretch, however, the fanaticism of supremacists seems to try to plant itself anywhere it can. Left side of the aisle, right side of the aisle, 3rd parties.... no matter what flag, it wants to force itself into American dialog & keep everyone arguing to cash in on strife & human suffering in general.

Legal profession no longer represents truth or justice, but domination through monetary might & Supreme Court strategy defending monied interests. Military contractors in positions to instigate wars. Monopolies of media working lockstep for utopic vision of antebellum south as the new and improved America. Plantation owners are now transnational corporations.
Couldn't rep you but

Old 12-18-2010, 07:51 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,851,786 times
Well there is one poster on here that seems like a a right wing employee. The crap she posts defies logic. She must work for the RNC, Bush, Palin or all 3. I just don't even open her threads any more. You need to only say W is perfect and Obama is horrible 300 times for most to get where you are coming from. and yes we know St Sarah walks on water too...

Old 12-18-2010, 08:14 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,846,448 times
As I said in the other 3 or 4 threads about this over the last few days, if ANYONE has proof of this actually happening please forward that info to me however possible because I would LOVE to get paid to post here.

Old 12-18-2010, 08:18 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,665,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The easiest way to divert attention to what you are doing is to point your finger first and hope it deflects the attention away from you and your ilk.
You got a link that says that any "left-wing" groups are paying people to post here? You guys have certainly decided you like the word "ilk" these days, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I hope they're getting paid for it. I'd hate to believe that some of these folks are being that ignorant for nothing.
Amen! That ignorant and putting in so much time when they could be spending it with their families and friends, or maybe doing volunteer work.

Old 12-18-2010, 08:33 AM

45,186 posts, read 26,400,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
....Propped up by the Capitalist Puppeteers who, along with their cohort of Running Dogs of the Reich Wing, succumb to the evil delights of gross materialism, racism, sexism, Beckism, homophobism, McMansionism, Palinism and gleefully participate in the hegemonist behavior of the Zionist Banking Cartels, their Corporate Lackeys and Fox News provocateurs.
I second those emotion..ism's

Old 12-18-2010, 09:00 AM

1,377 posts, read 1,052,871 times
I have often wondered the same, there are so many right wing talking heads online these days. Then they act as if the left is trying to silence the right. It's the other way around folks and they don't like to be exposed to the light.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:07 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,517,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
and they don't like to be exposed to the light.
Like Cockroaches.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:35 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,104,921 times
This article is full of crap. It discusses Chinese communists posting to keep their people in line, it discusses one example from 2002, and it goes on to rant against the right wing in general and the Tea Party in particular. There may be some people who do things like rate liberal books on Amazon with one star, and my response to that would be that this guy has way too much time on his hands. But just b/c the one example given by the article happens to involve a conservative group, that does not mean the left-wing is not doing similar things.

Then we have this little tidbit, which goes against the entire premise of the article:
Quote:
I’m not suggesting that most of the people trying to derail these discussions are paid to do so, though I would be surprised if none were.
Gimme a break. How many times are lefties gonna post stuff like this? Paranoid, much?

Old 12-18-2010, 09:40 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,803,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Well there is one poster on here that seems like a a right wing employee. The crap she posts defies logic. She must work for the RNC, Bush, Palin or all 3. I just don't even open her threads any more. You need to only say W is perfect and Obama is horrible 300 times for most to get where you are coming from. and yes we know St Sarah walks on water too...

There are a couple that are on here nearly 24/7 posting non-stop with off the wall far right wing garbage. There is no way they are not getting paid,.. or have no life and a shrine of reagan in their room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.