Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 10:46 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,324,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Much like Fox I'd imagine.
Or (P)MSNBC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2010, 10:50 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,297,532 times
Aw, he's just trying to find that transparency we were all promised.

And forgive me, but I have to ask: New's???

Old 12-18-2010, 11:52 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
What do you all think of Jesse Ventura's conspricacy theory show about 9/11?
Did it hit home for some of you or are you still in denial about our government's activities.
Jesse Ventura had one too many head holds when he was still wrestling.

Nita

Old 12-18-2010, 11:57 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Jesse Ventura for president! Jesse has said that if he trims the back of his hair, then to take it as a sign he's running for something.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:10 PM

131 posts, read 447,184 times
This show is a perfect for ruining any hope that some of the nonsense in government (example: Federal Reserve) will stop. Fake board meetings and the comic book style make me laugh. It's too bad, there is probably some validity. The whole thing comes off as disinformation as it's quickly dismissed due to the foolish presentation. I'd like to see someone credible for once address these topics, we might just learn something and act.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:58 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Jesse :" He has chicken noodle soup for brains ."

Pentagon, Jesse :" Wow, what are the ODDS that was not a jet that flew into the Pentagon ? "

The show was ridiculous. Conspiratists trying to twist everything ..

To implode as Jesse suggests : would take weeks of preparation , 1000's upon 1000's of explosives , placed in strategic positions throughout both towers . Can you cover 110 floors x 2 buildings without being seen before you blow both towers ??.

Watch the Vegas Implosions and LEARN what it takes to bring down multi-story story buildings...

The most bizarre thing I heard was the engineer at the bottom floors, said he heard an explosion below him and then 6 seconds later the BOOOOOOOM !! from the jet at the top. This just tells you the concussion of sound traveling through the building ....

Old 12-19-2010, 02:53 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Conspiracy theorists are annoying.
so what about the truth?

Old 12-19-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
One body slam too many. What a whackjob.

I guess that you believe EVERYTHING that the government tells you also

Old 12-19-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Jesse Ventura had one too many head holds when he was still wrestling.

Nita
Sooo, if a dog got up on his hind legs and spoke the truth about something would you turn a deaf ear to him? I realize that many people will not accept that individuals in the government do things in their own best interest, despite the ill affects on it's citizens but it has happened all throughout history. Look at the refuticans their concern was more with tax breaks for themselves rather than getting jobs and unemployment benefits for the American people.

Old 12-19-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Saint View Post
This show is a perfect for ruining any hope that some of the nonsense in government (example: Federal Reserve) will stop. Fake board meetings and the comic book style make me laugh. It's too bad, there is probably some validity. The whole thing comes off as disinformation as it's quickly dismissed due to the foolish presentation. I'd like to see someone credible for once address these topics, we might just learn something and act.

You are dealing with the overall stupidity of the American people so it really does not matter who or where the information comes from b/c they will not believe it anyway.

Do you remember 60 minutes regarding Bush's military service? The information was correct but the sources were in question so everything else was dismissed. I don't understand why is the truth so hard to believe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies