Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 12:00 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,462,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
70% of plants on the earth are dangerous and poisonous for humans. Driving isn't natural. Flossing your teeth isn't natural. Cooking your food isn't natural. Typing into your computer screen isn't natural. Learn to think......your arguments are stupid and unoriginal. Give it a rest for you are clueless and completely ignorant regarding this subject and it shows.

Human beings have been drinking milk from all types of animals for thousands of years long before we had soy burgers and vitamin water. That's what makes human beings the top of the food chain and that is why we are omnivorous by nature. We can eat pretty much anything that is healthy for us and thrive. We are not carnivores and we are not herbivores. Our digestion was set up to eat meat, vegetables, dairy etc. People that are lactose intolerant have no problems consuming raw dairy products that still have the lactase enzymes in the milk. pasteurization kills this enzyme and that is why they can't tolerate dairy. See how mother nature works? Also if you knew anything about the history of raw milk you'd understand that the udder of a cow is a virtual production facility for antibiotics, and antivirals. The first polio vaccine research was done using whats called immune milk. The cow is truly an amazign creature..it's just idiots like you know nothing about milk, dairy science or bovine animals yet talk out of your arse by rehashing what other people have told you or what you have read.
Yet it is you that does not provide any study to prove your point. And it was me that asked people to post studies if they disagreed with me who does not buy into the stuff the milk lobby is saying for years. How does that go hand in hand with "rehashing what other people have told you or what you have read". If anything the consensus is that we should drink milk on a daily basis.

All you do is to insult me. You claim that my arguments are stupid yet I have to find in your post why they are stupid. Can you actually debunk what the studies claimed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 12:15 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,560,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagman View Post
Common sense would tell you that humans do not need liquid produced from another animal to survive.
Apparently, you have never heard of a donkey show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies