Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 04:30 PM

31 posts, read 17,027 times

Advertisements

Why do most college educated or wealthy Americans support Globalism? I went to college and it did not change me. So why is it? I believe it is because of a couple things. The first has been the cooption of the American dream by the ILLUMINATI. There is no such thing as a self made man in the sense that he has no help whatsoever. That term is a misnomer.

All successful people network from college to the boardroom. These rich educated networks tend to be made up of an insular class who looks at the world as masters and slaves. When a man lives the American dream and enters those classes he usually ends up corrupted or coopted by them.

Rich businessmen in America are taught through The Wall Street Journal to look at everything in the term of an economic bottom line. Where you as an average American may find Hip Hop or Reality Television offensive an investor sees a brand to invest in. So these investors actually invest in the cultural poison that has destroyed our nation because the cultural poison makes them money.

I am not one of these DOWN with the RICH people. On the contrary I am for destroying the American Tax system and ending such evil things as inheretence and gift taxes. The thing is the elites want these things to remain because they keep others from becoming more wealthy. Billionaires do not pay much taxes in the USA percentage wise because so many have their write offs and maintain residency in the Caymans to skirt taxes.

The dirty secret is though they want the upwardly mobile to pay MORE taxes to keep the rich club to themselves as much as possible. Thus the Illuminati plan of New Feudalism and world depopulaton moves forward. Keep educating our rich and upwardly mobile in the globalist agenda and keep pushing more cultural filth. WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER get your BAR CODE at the door.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 04:32 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
ILLUMINATI...

And you went to college to learn all that?

Old 12-22-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
ILLUMINATI...

And you went to college to learn all that?
No these are my personal observations from years of study. The existance of some sort of ILLUMINATI or secret interlocking interests is becoming well established fact. If one cannot see that by now that is because they are refusing to accept the dire truth.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:52 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Time to break out the industrial strength tinfoil.

Last edited by kshe95girl; 12-22-2010 at 05:25 PM..

Old 12-22-2010, 05:18 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYAPPLESEEDMANSOHIO View Post
All successful people network from college to the boardroom. These rich educated networks tend to be made up of an insular class who looks at the world as masters and slaves.
Oooh! I get to be first to make the inevitable reference to The Millionaire Next Door. I never get to be first in thread for that.

Quote:
Thus the Illuminati plan of New Feudalism and world depopulaton moves forward. Keep educating our rich and upwardly mobile in the globalist agenda and keep pushing more cultural filth. WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER get your BAR CODE at the door.
Translation: I suck but it ain't my fault, it is the man holding me back.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:24 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,067,345 times
Because they think they'll earn themselves a spot with power. Unfortunately for them they don't understand how totalitarianism works. They'll be the first to be disappeared.

But seriously, I don't think there is some ancient secret society driving the move to globalism but like minded people do tend to form unions or federations to protect themselves and their interests. I see no reason why that wouldn't also apply to the super-rich.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:27 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Oooh! I get to be first to make the inevitable reference to The Millionaire Next Door. I never get to be first in thread for that.
Lol, look at it as an early Christmas gift!

Old 12-22-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post

Translation: I suck but it ain't my fault, it is the man holding me back.

Your attitude is a good example of howcome our nation is in total collapse. No doubt you are a supporter of the ILLEGAL ALIEN in CHIEF Barack Barry Soetoro Hussein Obama.

For another thing about the Millionaire Next Door smartarsed remarks are not needed. Everyone networks. Even Donald Trump has attorneys and other individuals who he works through that are part of his successful enterprise. There is indeed a millionaires club though you may wish to poo poo it.

The facts are the more connected you are the more likely you are to benefit from those connections. This is why in today's America if you grow up in New York City Boston Chicago or most of California you are inherently more connected than someone from the middle of Iowa. This is just a fact. Ivy League Schools regularly admit more foreigners and individuals from the coasts than they do white kids from the southern USA or midwest. Another fact.

I am not saying they should be forced to admit anyone. I am just saying we need rid of these tax laws and idiotic government regulations to allow for more freedom to flow to ENLARGE instead of restrict class mobility. Even liberal Robert Reich has said that outsourcing since the 1970s has created an economic imbalance because it has removed stepping stone jobs to build wealth in families. That is a fact.

The New World Order ie Elite program to destroy our economy and enslave us is fact. Belittling the messenger does NOT change the message.

Old 12-22-2010, 05:56 PM

256 posts, read 479,560 times
Leave your ignorant isolationist mentality at the door. Our world is becoming more globalized. Embrace it, rejoice in it. We are entering the next step in our civilization.

A long time ago we used to live in tiny tribal towns where nobody ventured out to visit the next town. Do you honestly want that type of thinking?

Old 12-22-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Because they think they'll earn themselves a spot with power. Unfortunately for them they don't understand how totalitarianism works. They'll be the first to be disappeared.

But seriously, I don't think there is some ancient secret society driving the move to globalism but like minded people do tend to form unions or federations to protect themselves and their interests. I see no reason why that wouldn't also apply to the super-rich.

Personally I do believe there was an Illuminati at one time. Today however there does not need to be one as what we have is what I call conspiracy by groupthink. If you have an insular group of powerful people who share many of the same goals and ideas and push these ideas politically you accomplish almost all the same goals.

As I have said I have no problem with the super rich. I do have a problem with our laws especially our tax laws that make it very difficult for people today to have upward mobility and create or bequeath fortunes. The reason so many super rich support high income taxes and other things is that it keeps people from arising to their level. All the truly powerful ie Rockefeller Astor Vanderbilt etc made their fortunes pre income tax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies