Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Bristol Palin run for public office?
Yes 14 23.33%
No 46 76.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 09:34 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
She'll be joining Jan Brewer, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Ben Quayle (also known as Brock Landers)... I'm sure she'll fit right in.

Bristol Palin buys 5-bedroom house in Arizona

New Ariz. homeowner: Bristol Palin - U.S. news - Life - msnbc.com
What she does is no more relevant to me than uses for camel dung.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:23 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
How has Bristol made money for her parents???
She's made it from them. It's fascinating watching this family advance on the national scene. Here we have her mother, unfit for office and the absolute perfect puppet for the corporatist's to peddle their snake oil and opiate concoction to the hungry, yearning masses now has her very pretty daughter Bristol seeking her spot in the rotation, which she quickly received from corportatist friendly ABC/Disney, and before she even reaches the age of 21 she is paying cash for a half a million dollar home.

What I find amazing are her speaking fees. They say she gets upward of 30K for her speeches. Who is funding that, and why?

The GOP likes dunces, thats why they promote her mother so much, she will do what they want her to.

I wish Bristol Palin luck and dont blame her for cashing in. Who wouldn't? And the corporatists ingrain the family dynasty (Think Bush, only pretty females over dunce like males) a little more on America.

It only goes downhill from here, I'm afraid

Old 12-26-2010, 09:34 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Bristol Palin buys home in Arizona. Will she be running for office?

She may just be soliciting public attention. And apparently cashing in on her efforts.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:50 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
It's clear from the posting here that there is enough evidence that there should be an investigation commission setup by the local government and Feds regarding this home purchase by an American citizen, and also she should be sent to prison if found guilty of it. Her intentions regarding running for public office should be investigated by the DNC, Eric Holder's extremely fair Justice Department, and Homeland Security.

I mean who knows, this private citizen is actually a suspected terrorist now and she could be dangerous or something, right?

We gotta get to the bottom of this and soon!

Old 12-26-2010, 11:53 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
It's clear from the posting here that there is enough evidence that there should be an investigation commission setup by the local government and Feds regarding this home purchase by an American citizen, and also she should be sent to prison if found guilty of it. Her intentions regarding running for public office should be investigated by the DNC, Eric Holder's extremely fair Justice Department, and Homeland Security.

I mean who knows, this private citizen is actually a suspected terrorist now and she could be dangerous or something, right?

We gotta get to the bottom of this and soon!

Watch out, there's a lot of deranged Palinites here who might take you seriously.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:56 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,521,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Watch out, there's a lot of deranged Palinites here who might take you seriously.
It pays politically to take an “us-versus-them” approach.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:57 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You don't think this has NOT crossed their mind?

Old 12-26-2010, 12:58 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,240,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Wow, that is great news. Guess she has done well and at her young age is already buying a house. Way to go girl!
You've got to be kidding. She's never worked a day in her life, is dumber than a rock, and has shown she's an arrogant narcissist in every TV appearance. She made the stupidest, most irresponsible decision a young girl can make (unprotected sex), and is rewarded by being paid highly to tell other young girls NOT to protect themselves because supposedly they'll suddenly develop a strong sense of rationality and responsibility as they are flooded in nature's most powerful hormones for the first time. As if all those young girls have the key to the filthy-rich upper class endless political money that Palin and her family get.

Bristol's only claim to money is that business people give her cash/contracts in hope of currying her mother's favor if she ever gets into more power. This is a great way to run a country. Our government confiscates much of the income of the working classes so the political aristocracy can make themselves rich giving our money away to the highest bidder.

The truly arrogant are typically far more stupid than her peers, and Brisol's no exception to this rule. She had access to plenty of information that an intelligent girl, even in my generation, would use to make sure to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Instead of being shocked by the consequences of her own stupidity, she instead "cashes in" on our Bizarro-World that ALWAYS rewards the worst possible behavior. She gets paid $15,000 to $30,000 to tell young girls to NOT USE BIRTH CONTROL!

Why do so many people want to reward those who are dumb, over-privileged from birth, arrogant, and narcissistic? Why are these things that should be encouraged? Sometimes I wonder if it's all just a bad dream, since the insanity of Modern America is simply beyond comprehension.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:06 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,253 times
Another Palin poll?

Really?

Old 12-26-2010, 04:45 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
You've got to be kidding. She's never worked a day in her life, is dumber than a rock, and has shown she's an arrogant narcissist in every TV appearance. She made the stupidest, most irresponsible decision a young girl can make (unprotected sex), and is rewarded by being paid highly to tell other young girls NOT to protect themselves because supposedly they'll suddenly develop a strong sense of rationality and responsibility as they are flooded in nature's most powerful hormones for the first time. As if all those young girls have the key to the filthy-rich upper class endless political money that Palin and her family get.

Bristol's only claim to money is that business people give her cash/contracts in hope of currying her mother's favor if she ever gets into more power. This is a great way to run a country. Our government confiscates much of the income of the working classes so the political aristocracy can make themselves rich giving our money away to the highest bidder.

The truly arrogant are typically far more stupid than her peers, and Brisol's no exception to this rule. She had access to plenty of information that an intelligent girl, even in my generation, would use to make sure to avoid an unwanted pregnancy. Instead of being shocked by the consequences of her own stupidity, she instead "cashes in" on our Bizarro-World that ALWAYS rewards the worst possible behavior. She gets paid $15,000 to $30,000 to tell young girls to NOT USE BIRTH CONTROL!

Why do so many people want to reward those who are dumb, over-privileged from birth, arrogant, and narcissistic? Why are these things that should be encouraged? Sometimes I wonder if it's all just a bad dream, since the insanity of Modern America is simply beyond comprehension.
So you admit you have no clue and no facts about her.. It must bug you that a young lady is doing better than you after your long life of struggling and have nothing to show for it...
some people have it, then there are the democrats...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies