Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2011, 09:10 AM

6,591 posts, read 24,856,918 times

Advertisements

my question is if fireworks were to blame for these bird deaths, why isnt this a frequent occurance world wide? never heard of thousands of birds dying around america on the 4th of july every year, or every new years ect...

i mean bird and fish die offs happen not nessicarily in these numbers but they do...
but so many in such varying areas and the only excuse they can give us is fireworks scared them into essentially commiting suicide? if that were the case this would be a MUCH more common occurance..its not like fireworks are a new invention right?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2011, 09:37 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,487,281 times
I'm just going to wait for more info to come out before I make any conclusions. It seems like whenever something happens that we don't fully understand there is a group screaming that its the end of the world, global warming, or totally natural. I am perfectly ok not knowing, trying to learn more, and not making any knee-jerk panic type reactionary decisions. I was supposed to die of swine flu in 09, eathquakes in '10, and now this....I dunno, Im probably just jaded (which I am sure some will say is burying my head in the sand) I have lost what little respect I had remaining for CNN in the way they are reporting these events though.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:45 AM

34 posts, read 92,639 times
The real question is, could this also happen to humans in mass numbers in the near future.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:57 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
this entire situation is wider spread than arkansas too...
theres been smaller kills in kentucky and louisiana, as well as a small one in sweden.
all with similar "symptoms"
and fish deaths are popping up in maryland, brazil and newzealand,
theres even been tens of thousands of crabs have a mass die off in the uk.

lots of "reasons" out there...but noone, even those telling us these reasons...seem to realy belive them.

i know we get bird die offs and fish kills all the time, but this is alot of worldwide yicky death of oddness in a VERY short period of time...all displaying similar symptoms in terms of birds (not sure on the brazil/nz fish die offs...)

the crabs in the uk dying of the cold...i can buy, its been oddly snowy in the uk the past couple of years...but even so...this just isnt sitting right with me.

i dont know what it could be, i dont nessicarily want to speculate...

but seeing all this and parts of australia under metres and metres of water just gives me an uncomfortable feeling.
Aren't they STUPID NOT to "BELIEVE" them when the causes are so obvious and have even been documented for many years although perhaps not written up on the front page of the paper or made the 6 o'clock news?

Wake up people. It is either the government or corporations that are doing this (and have been doing this and just not saying anything about it) for a long long time. Don't think for a second that the government has YOUR best interests in mind. All they have ever done in modern times is look for more and more ways to take advantage; money and control of naive Americans--whether it be the Democrats or the Republicans with precious few exceptions.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:58 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog32 View Post
What do you guys think? What was the cause ???
I saw a lot of dead animal. Looked scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfDxEhm35U
has to be George Bush or Fox news

Old 01-06-2011, 10:04 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Reports are speculating the possibility of lightning strikes but sounds strange to me.

Lightning strikes would make sense if there were evidence of it on the bodies. They also speculated it wwas hail, but the injuries were sustained from hitting the ground.

Ther found a bunch of buzzards dead in the bay in Miami a couple of months ago, it takes a lot to kill a buzzard.

Maybe our pollute now care later attitude is coming back to bite us.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:09 AM

14 posts, read 39,805 times
I was under the impression this just happened in Arkansas recently but apparently it's happened in England and Sweden too!

Dead birds, fish around world spark flood of wild conspiracy theories from End of Days to HAARP

Old 01-06-2011, 10:58 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Hush, hush.

The Big Wobble: Reports recently from around the world of billions of sea creatures being washed ashore

Old 01-06-2011, 11:01 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt543 View Post
The real question is, could this also happen to humans in mass numbers in the near future.
When you start seeing dead bodies on the streets, that might be a little too late to START worrying.

The term "canaries in the coal mine" has meaning and context.
America has become extremely complacent and readily accepts any answer from "official experts" via the MSM.

Something here isn't right. But if it goes back to a government agency or a corporation we'll never hear about it.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:06 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Shift of Earth's magnetic north pole affects Tampa airport
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies