Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:17 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
It's definitely HAARP testing... There's no other explanation...
May explain what spooked 'em and why people did not see it.
"The cameraÁs shutter was kept open for 30 seconds so it could image faint glows that are invisible to the human eye." China Quake is the testing of HAARP here is the evidence....., page 1

Then we have a testing area:
BREAKING: HAARP Testing in New Madrid Fault Zone Could Be Related to Bird Deaths in Arkansas | Alternative News Forum

I keep coming back to though, (mainly) one type of flock of birds? Can't scare one without scaring the other flocks. Can't kill one without killing the other flocks. Unless there is something that is different biologically between one type and the other. Or there was only one type in the area at the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Colbert squashes foolish GW nut. Check out the 3rd segment

January 10, 2011 - Fen Montaigne - The Colbert Report - Full Episode Video | Comedy Central

Old 01-12-2011, 02:23 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Now the news is silent about this.

What's going on?

More dead birds in Northern California today.

Quote:
State wildlife officials will study the remains of about a dozen starlings to determine why a flock of about 100 died near Highway 101 north of Healdsburg this week.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BA6H1H7IAR.DTL

Do they still want to attribute these deaths to firecrackers on New Years?

Old 01-12-2011, 05:30 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Load of fish died and washed up on shore from a lake in Chicago area.
shad washing up on Chicago shores.

Animal deaths: Thousands of dead fish in Chicago and hundreds of birds in California | Mail Online

Old 01-12-2011, 06:57 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Load of fish died and washed up on shore from a lake in Chicago area........
Looks like Rahm Emanuel is set for his mayorial run.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:58 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Do they still want to attribute these deaths to firecrackers on New Years?
With the Tucson murders the focus is off this story and there is no need to explain as long as no one is paying attention.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:32 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
With the Tucson murders the focus is off this story and there is no need to explain as long as no one is paying attention.
Well there are a few of us still paying attention.

The Madrid Fault line map I linked to and the 500 earthquakes reported in the Arkansas area and the HAARP---I see a connection there. I still say, there was something in the water. Just logical, nothing more.

I also remember something being said that it would take the labs 30 days to finish their testing. So---we'll see then, maybe.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:23 PM

21 posts, read 56,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Mass animal deaths google map with dates

Mass Animal Deaths - Google Maps

I was looking at this map, and couldn't help but think of ocean currents. (forgive me if the link doesnt work)

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/images...rentsUSNOO.gif

Looks to me like the mass deaths seem to be located in the general direction "flow" of the warm ocean currents coming from the equator area (where we've had major oil spills not too long ago, anyone?) The oil spill was "magically" eaten up by bacteria (remember that everyone was so amazed and happy that the oil was being "taken care of" by Mother nature?). These ocean bacteria flowing along the currents, and perhaps worked its way up the food chain?

The gulf oil spill could even be causing the problems in Europe with the warm currents (North Atlantic current?) that flow from the east coast of the US directly up to the west coast of the European nations?

Anyways, just a thought I had that I couldnt keep to myself..

I know this wouldnt explain everything, like the pulverizing (unless it was a particularly icky and damaging bacteria!), but thought I'd add a possible clue.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:24 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Violent right-wing rhetoric has brought these birds down and killed the fishy.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:24 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxflame1 View Post
I was looking at this map, and couldn't help but think of ocean currents. (forgive me if the link doesnt work)

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/images...rentsUSNOO.gif

Looks to me like the mass deaths seem to be located in the general direction "flow" of the warm ocean currents coming from the equator area (where we've had major oil spills not too long ago, anyone?) The oil spill was "magically" eaten up by bacteria (remember that everyone was so amazed and happy that the oil was being "taken care of" by Mother nature?). These ocean bacteria flowing along the currents, and perhaps worked its way up the food chain?

The gulf oil spill could even be causing the problems in Europe with the warm currents (North Atlantic current?) that flow from the east coast of the US directly up to the west coast of the European nations?

Anyways, just a thought I had that I couldnt keep to myself..

I know this wouldnt explain everything, like the pulverizing (unless it was a particularly icky and damaging bacteria!), but thought I'd add a possible clue.
Quote:
Oil residue in seafloor sediments that comes from natural petroleum seeps off Santa Barbara, Calif., is equivalent to between 8 to 80 Exxon Valdez oil spills, according to a new study by researchers at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) and the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB).
ISA | Natural oil leaks equal to 8–80 Exxon Valdez spills

Quote:
The graph below shows how many millions of gallons of oil each source puts into the oceans worldwide each year

http://seawifs.gsfc.nasa.gov/OCEAN_P...ills_chart.gif
Ocean Planet: Oil Pollution
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies