Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 08:53 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Agree. It seems very odd. But if you Google the topic words, a whole list of stories of similar events from around the world come up. Dead birds falling from the sky in various cities in different years. I'm not sure why we never heard of this happening before. It certainly is newsworthy whatever the cause.
Sounds like these deaths might put some credence to chemtrails.
Flocks would fly through them and ....BLAMO...dead birds falling from the sky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 12:49 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,499,682 times
Both the fish and bird deaths happening so close together is absolutely bizarre. If indeed disease is behind both that's one heck of a coincidence, but I'm doubtful. Could have been a chemical? Something aimed at those birds, then dumped (or already in), the river?

Old 01-03-2011, 12:51 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Both the fish and bird deaths happening so close together is absolutely bizarre. If indeed disease is behind both that's one heck of a coincidence, but I'm doubtful. Could have been a chemical? Something aimed at those birds, then dumped (or already in), the river?
I didn't read about the fish until recently. That can't be due to fireworks. In the other hand they are all the same species, so it could be some disease

Old 01-03-2011, 02:49 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
I can see the concussion theory tying in to the extreme storms experienced in the area. A lightning strike map of that volitile New Years eve morning weather front might give greater insight. It is not the time of year to spray for insects in Arkansas. It seems redwing blackbirds were not the only species effected. It appears ducks were found dear too.

http://www.infowars.com/is-mass-bird...nment-testing/

Around 2,000 red-winged blackbirds, as well as ducks, fell to their deaths over a 1-mile area of Beebe, Arkansas on Friday night. U.S. Environmental Services workers wore hazmat suits and gas masks as they picked up the dead birds on Sunday.

An area used by the birds to roost was unaffected, leading officials to conclude that the birds could not have died from an illness or have been targeted for poisoning. Lightning, fireworks and high-altitude hail have been forwarded as possible culprits.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:53 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Gaia kilt the the birdies and fishies.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:54 PM

174 posts, read 596,897 times
I heard through a reliable friiend that these birds flew through a radiation cloud that was released by a nearby nuclear power station. Then again, this friend tells me that UFO's have been seen in that area a lot recently.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:08 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times
Check out these links. Been happening around the world for quite some time!

Mystery as dead birds fall from the sky over Western Australia - Times Online

News | Mail Online

From the Philadelphia news leader: Thousands of dead birds found | 6abc.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt7cxw6Zg0

ChemTrails??? Avian Flu Viris??? Lightening Strikes??? Goernment Deliberately Killing Off Birds???

And what about the fish???

Old 01-03-2011, 03:11 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog32 View Post
What do you guys think? What was the cause ???
I saw a lot of dead animal. Looked scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfDxEhm35U
Its the end of the world, a sign from God that the time of judgement is close at hand!!!!

No, seriously, its just a natural phenomena that is really cool to witness from time to time. Whether it was fireworks, cold weather, lightning strike, whatever, it was natural and perfectly explainable.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:57 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,221 times
Well it has happened also in Louisiana, Kentucky and Manitoba. Something is definately going on and I'm sure the reasons for it will be explained neatly for the sheeple.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011/01/dead-blackbirds-in-arkansas-update-dead-birds-discovered-in-louisiana-kentucky/

10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba | Before It's News

Old 01-03-2011, 09:01 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Interesting. They cite lightening and other storm related theories yet round up the dead birds with full hazmat suits on with gas masks. Wonder if they will ever release the autopsy results....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies