Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2011, 04:21 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,301,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
From the video:

Every United Sates Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

Jared Loughner is a United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.

Therefore, Jared Louyghner is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

I didn't write a belief on my Army application, and the recruiter wrote on the application: none.

The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America Constitution.

You don't have to accept the federalist laws.

Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend all of the current treasonous laws.

You're literare, listener?

If the property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution then the revoluntionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

The property owners and governmnet officals are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution.

Thus, the revoluntionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

In conclusion, reading the second United Sates Constitution, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!

No! I won't trust in God!

What's government if words don't have meaning?
why would he want to join the military with his views and he would of been weeded out in basic anyways

Old 01-08-2011, 04:21 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,399,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I thought she was very much in favor of open borders and of course she was fervently pro-abortion but at the same time was for gun rights and made some liberals mad over something about Pelosi - but this clearly wasn't a left winger or right winger at least any with any trace of sanity.

It was probably like John Lennon's killer - he didn't have a real reason to kill John Lennon and was even a Beatles fan. Insanity could drive someone to seek their 15 minutes of fame with any famous person that gets close enough.
Fox News just reported she was for securing borders and was actually against amnesty, citing her anger over her fellow Dems not supporting the $700 million for border security.

I truly believe this guy was just a kook, probably with paranoid schizophrenia or other mental illness.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:22 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,903,605 times
Default From Twitter

From Twitter:

Quote:
@antderosa He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent"
Caitie Parker (caitieparker) on Twitter

Old 01-08-2011, 04:23 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Is the media going to have the balls to call this a TERRORIST ATTACK against our democracy? Because that's what it is.
Only if he is a muslim.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:23 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
why would he want to join the military with his views and he would of been weeded out in basic anyways
I think some are making up little "facts" like that just to try to use this to promote their own political agenda. They figure no one can see through the lies.

This guy doesn't mention military service on his you tube vidoes, but he was a community college student.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Fox News just reported she was for securing borders and was actually against amnesty, citing her anger over her fellow Dems not supporting the $700 million for border security.

I truly believe this guy was just a kook, probably with paranoid schizophrenia or other mental illness.
Yes - I wonder what his conscience dreaming classes were about - do they offer classes like that in community colleges? Everything about those you tube videos was surreal in the way schizophrenics can be when they're having their episodes. He seems to be a paranoid schizophrenic and nothing more or less.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:27 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,301,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You forgot his favorite video at Youtube account;

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitu.../1/nHoaZaLbqB4

Setting the flag ablaze - definitely NOT a rightie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1ls...layer_embedded

Sounds like a little anarchist.

Some favorite reads;

We The Living, The Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf,
those videos are messed and make no sense he is one messed up person

Old 01-08-2011, 04:28 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I think some are making up little "facts" like that just to try to use this to promote their own political agenda. They figure no one can see through the lies.

This guy doesn't mention military service on his you tube vidoes, but he was a community college student.
He did mention military service.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Nope missed nothing. You are saying that we have to censor ourselves for fear some loon will take what we say literally. Censorship plain and simple.

I am unsure why people can not just say they hope all involved are well and blame the actual person that did it. Very sad.
Oh yes - they very clearly mean to have the right censored - but not their own side. They certainly believed in Kilbourne calling out assassins to get Bush - that was free speech of course, something every liberal wanted to see.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:29 PM

1,324 posts, read 1,197,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
People here need to remember that Rep Giffords was a centrist, a former Republican who was a little more socially blue. She is not only for gun rights, she is a gun owner herself. She is also in favor of securing the border...so trying to paint this shooter as some sort of right-wing nut job making a political point is rather disingenuous.
Yes just a nut . [MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: off topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies