Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 12:39 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,658,365 times

Advertisements

Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come runnig.... With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don't have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

2,476 posts, read 2,602,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
there has been many, conservatives R's politicized 9/11
Did I say anything about Dem/Liberals?
Plz stop.....Both side did it and it was wrong then and now..ok enough

68,326 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Even my dogs know more than 1 trick, is there anything you won't try to pin on Bush and the 2 wars we are fighting?
Bush himself has said HE made the decision to go to war in Iraq. Is there anything you won't attempt making lame excuses for?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:42 PM

17,397 posts, read 11,963,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
“They need to deftly pin this on the tea partiers,” said the Democrat. “Just like the Clinton White House deftly pinned the Oklahoma City bombing on the militia and anti-government people.”

Just sayin'...

Democratic Strategist Eagerly Pushes Obama To Exploit The Arizona Tragedy
Just a few days ago, the Tea Party was filled with over-55 year old white guys. Now this guy defines them? Give me the Dramamine - I'm spinning so much I'm going to hurl.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:43 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,330,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
The quote was from a left-leaning site: Politico.

So a Leftist website just made up the quote and the person?

Um, why would a left-leaning site post something like this at all?

And, IF it's legit, why is there no attribution?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:47 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,083,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Just a few days ago, the Tea Party was filled with over-55 year old white guys. Now this guy defines them? Give me the Dramamine - I'm spinning so much I'm going to hurl.

The lefties have been trying to paint the tea party as violent and have failed again and again. They know the peaceful protest of the people who love this country is going to put a dent in their plans for violence. The left seem to have no ability to have peaceful protests without exposing their hate which will move more people to join the tea party.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:51 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,581,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
“They need to deftly pin this on the tea partiers,” said the Democrat. “Just like the Clinton White House deftly pinned the Oklahoma City bombing on the militia and anti-government people.”

Just sayin'...

Democratic Strategist Eagerly Pushes Obama To Exploit The Arizona Tragedy
Who was the strategist?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:52 PM

2,304 posts, read 2,959,533 times
Wrong. Demographics will bring an end to the Tea Party. It is an older, angry, reactionary group of people, largely white, whose influence will wane.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:00 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Well, we still have that information disclosed by law enforcement last night at the press conference, that they believe the young guy did not act along, they are pursuing a second person of interest, believed to be in his 50s. Maybe an older guy just took advantage of the opportunity presented by a clearly mentally disturbed kid to take out Congresswoman Giffords??

Old 01-09-2011, 01:00 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,737,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Congress had to vote to send our troops to war and both VP Biden and SoS Clinton both vote YES to send our troops to war.

9-11 was different then a single person with a gun, do ya think?

Sure the dem nuts want to exploit this, then of course they push people like the foot hood terrorist under the rug. Typical dem mixed up ways of doing things.

Hypocrisy is what the dems are all about.
I have yet to hear Holder call the Ft. Hood shooter a terrorist. The media tried for quite a long time to keep quiet that man's extremist Muslim ties. But how quick they are to paint a picture of this kid when we have yet to see any data linking him. Well, I think there is the posibility that this administration will be busy concocting data to prove their points. I think he is a sick young man and why the sheriff's department did not follow up on his prior rants on possible murders is puzzling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.