Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 02:21 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Thank you. Unfortunately, dealing with crazy people is the price we have to pay for our constitutional freedom of speech.
Your welcome . Thanks for the respect shown

Old 01-09-2011, 02:28 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,414,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I am assuming these whack jobs bury their dead and have funerals too.

How about some people start to picket their funerals and declare that it is good that they died because they are not true Christions, etc.?

Ya know.......start giving them a taste of their own medicine.
I wouldn't stoop to their level. One, two wrongs don't make a right. Also, they're not worth it.

Old 01-09-2011, 03:32 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Is it about time this hate group lost its right to free speech?

Are they right? Are we, as a Christian nation, failing to serve God's will?

From their press releases:

http://godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110...g-the-Dots.pdf

"God sent the shooter to shoot you! And He’s sitting in Heaven laughing at you! Your federal judge is dead and your (f*g-promoting, baby-killing, proud-sinner) Congresswoman fights for her life. God is avenging Himself on this rebellious house! WBC prays for your destruction—more shooters, more dead carcasses piling up, young, old, leader and commoner—all. Your doom is upon you! Praise His Name! THANK GOD FOR HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS!"

http://godhatesfags.com/fliers/20110...Dots-Day-2.pdf

"The 9-year-old girl was born 9/11/01. That child was not innocent. This is a nation of depraved perverts who pass their children through the fire of their rage against God & all-consuming lust. From the womb, she was taught to hate God & mock His servants. That child is better off dead, so the cup of her iniquity will not overflow! The blood of the 9-year-old is on Rep. Giffords’ hands!"
If ever there was a need to outlaw something it would be what these spawn of hell spew at America and Americans. One of these days this evil bunch are going to push the wrong people or person too far and there just might be another shooter and more carcasses, theirs.
Casper

Old 01-09-2011, 04:01 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,994,198 times
Quote:
No, but I do think it's time to revoke their status as a church, which they clearly aren't.

The media needs to stop giving these losers the attention they desperately seek. Ignore all of their stupid press releases. Who cares what they say or think? They are irrelevant.

They are not a church...they are NOT a church. They are a family cult of lawyers who make their living by offending everybody to the point of encouraging violence.

Do not let these idiots succeed on any level.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:13 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
No, but I do think it's time to revoke their status as a church, which they clearly aren't.

The media needs to stop giving these losers the attention they desperately seek. Ignore all of their stupid press releases. Who cares what they say or think? They are irrelevant.

They are not a church...they are NOT a church. They are a family cult of lawyers who make their living by offending everybody to the point of encouraging violence.

I doubt you would have the same opinion if they showed up at one of your loved ones funeral. They are a cancer on our society. They can spew whatever hate they wish on their website or even through any media form that is willing to carry it, that is their right so long as it breaks no laws. Making it illegal to protest at funerals does not take away their freedom of speech, since they can yap all they want, just not anywhere within a mile of a funeral, sounds fair enough to me. I prsonally hope their luck runs out one day and they find out in person what GOD thinks of their actions.
Casper

Old 01-09-2011, 04:29 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
It's about time they lost their tax-exempt status.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:46 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,170 times
People that like to purposely cause tension don't need to be silenced via the law. Because someone will eventually have enough of it and take it into their own hands. Nothing the law would do to them would ever be as horrific as what the average joe on the street would.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:56 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Please don't confuse this "church" with Christianity. These people are no more "Christians" than Hitler was a Jew!

nah buddy the shoe fits..its no different in those painting all muslims, theu are indeed christians just very extreme

Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post

they are a church

Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I got to question why this would be a good thing to anyone. I try and find a silver lining in everything, but I see no lesson learned from this terrible thing that couldn't have been learned without it.

If I believed in an active role God as some people do, I'd have to question as to why a 9 year old girl who was born on 9/11 had to die for any reason. I just don't get it. Can't we lock insane people up in jail when they show signs of being disturbed. These folks are obviously out of their ****ing minds, profanity used on purpose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies