Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 02:31 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,449,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

The ones I listed are "wacked out women" (the other person's words).

An example:
"We will take things away from you for the common good."
- Hillary Clinton

"We have to pass the heath care bill first to see what's in it."
- Nancy Pelosi

It's not violent hate speech, but is it wacko!
In other words, you got nothin'.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:32 PM

1,179 posts, read 976,888 times
Palin doesn't stand a chance at being the republican front runner anymore at this point. Although she didn't have the guts to make a run in the first place. If anybody has ever read "Game Change" then they'd know that she would never run after what a disaster her campaign with McCain was. That race shut her down to the point of a nervous breakdown. Either way she is overexposed and not liked by the general public.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:37 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Not really meaning to be snarky, but it does seem that Tina King's apology and admittance was the real deal.

And I have a feeling here...that you'd be willing to believe pretty much anything on the internet involving Palin provided it portrayed her in the worst possible light.
I ASKED about the quote....

But, of course I would believe the worst about Palin.....

because

Palin put herself in the worst possible light by her own words and actions..... her history shows there is nothing remotely good about her....

Old 01-11-2011, 02:42 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,796,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I ASKED about the quote....

But, of course I would believe the worst about Palin.....

because

Palin put herself in the worst possible light by her own words and actions..... her history shows there is nothing remotely good about her....
You asked about it; I provided the link, and you chose to keep on believing that it was posted by a Palin supporter even after the person who posted it made a statement to the contrary.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
You know it's seems like the most wacked out ones are women (I am not being sexist here as I am one). Aside from Glenn Beck - Sarah, Bachmann, and Angle are in a category of their own. I wonder if it's a menopause thing.
Sorry, you don't get a pass for making erroneous sexist remarks even if you are a woman...that has nothing to do with it.

I guess we are supposed to ignore all the wacky men in the entire history of the world? Or are you claiming there are none....or is John Boehner going through menopause....

Old 01-11-2011, 02:48 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,756,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
No, Palin connected herself with her really stupid and idiotic tough Alaskan Pitbull, big game hunter I can hang out with Grizzly Bears metaphors.

This sick shooter did not need Palin to do what he did, but Palin has shown extreme insensitivity since she appeared on the political scene. Her rallies during the Presidential campaign were directed towards getting people riled up and angry. She displayed zero awareness in the fact that words can have consequences. In fact, when her kid put up that "gay" thing on her Facebook page, I was stunned that Mama Grizzly Palin did not apologize on behalf of her kid since it was in the wake of a gay college student committing suicide.

She has no empathy and never accepts responsibility for anything, but when someone, heaven forbid, uses words against her, she has a tantrum and holds her breath like a four year old spoiled brat. Since no one that is close to her has stuffed a sock in her pie hole yet, her Karma is doing it for them.
Oh right.

I'm sorry. How idiotic of me. Mea culpa.

Do as I say, NOT as I do, is the mantra of the left.

How could I have been so forgetful....

Really people, What ever happened to the days when a person who shot innocent people was held accountable for the murder he or she committed? The guy is a whack job. Quit politicizing. It only makes you look like a fool.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:51 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,892,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Like I said, I cannot teach you marketing.
Ohh,that's right,using the phrase targeting when discussing a person is fine when a Dem does it...

Old 01-11-2011, 02:52 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,892,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Yup, I am so scared.
You just lost how many seats in CONgress????

Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,558,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
In other words, you got nothin'.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:55 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,558,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
You just lost how many seats in CONgress????

but well will be getting them back next time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies